Mythological creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythological creatures

I'm looking for creatures from Greek mythology that I can put into my haunt next year.So far,I have"Charon"on my River Styx,a Cyclops,and of course,Medusa.Can any of you think of any other mythological creatures I might be able to do with just a costume,makeup,and a few simple props? Any ideas will really help!!

Some ideas

I always thought a centaur (half human/half horse) would be cool, but I don't know how to create it. Maybe a full-sixed adult and a child or midget that wants to make some money working the back half?

There is another thread on here where someone wanted to know how to create a human/vulture hybrid (also known as a harpy). You should be able to find it through a search.

A minotaur would be neat. I have seen masks and costumes of it where it was identified as something else, but that's obviously what it is. The sellers probably figured that no one would know what a minotaur is. I think there was a recent horror movie with the same name that might give you some ideas for props/scenes.

Comment

Working...
    X