What are some good tradeshows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good tradeshows?

Hello everyone. i am new to the Haunt scene, and getting into it very seriously. What are some good tradeshows coming up that would be helpful? thanks.

Transworld Halloween and Party Show in Vegas www.hauntshow.com

Hauntcon www.hauntcon.com

Midwest Haunters Convention www.midwesthauntersconvention.com
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

If you have any questions about MHC please let me know.

Comment

The Mister Tuxedo Trade Show

Be prepared to trade cans of tuna and catnip for slightly used cat sand.

"MMMMRRR!"

AHHH! But the dancing girls, the bright lights! The gaming tables!
        Bring a sturdy back pack, sand gets heavy quickly.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

MHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one and ONLY Hauntshow, to obtain the TWO DISMEMBERED BLOODY THUMBS UP award from the BODYBAG ENTERTAINMENT TEAM!!!!!!!!!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I wish that there would me more shows nation wide so that others would have a chance to go to these instead of traveling and paying with body parts (arm and a leg) to go to these events.

Brian

Comment

I have been to all three trade shows mentioned above. If I were to choose one, that one would be MHC= Midwest Haunters Convention. Most value for your buck. entrance to the trade show floor is free, tons of education (fee) to help EVERYONE in the haunting world. Great time to be had by all.

The BCP gang agrees with the BodyBaging crew two bloody stumps up for MHC.
              Ken
              www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

I would have to rate the conventions as:

Where to see the most amount of Vendors: Transworld. In the Gulf War Bush Senior talked about "shock and awe". That is what you feel like at Transworld.

Most number of haunts to visit: Hauntcon (but you also have to spend a lot to visit all the haunts : ( )

Best value: MWHC. Great Lectures, a visit to a couple of haunts, a party, tradeshow, fairly close by to where I live and super nice hosts.

Best "Party time" Transworld and Crowne Plaza in Chicago Not sure what 2008 will hold with being in a new city, but we are haunters. We will figure something out, HOPEFULLY.
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

let's not forget EHC !!

and let's not forget the brand new
                  Eastern Haunters Convention !

http:\\www.EasternHauntersConvention.com

Michael Bruner
                  The Monster Maze
                  Michael Bruner

The National Haunters Convention - OVER 100 vendor booths!
                  Valley Forge, PA
                  http://www.nationalhauntersconvention.com

The Cadavers Cotillion
                  http://www.cadaverscotillion.com

Get behind the scenes tours to the best haunted attractions!
                  http://www.haunttour.com

`

Comment

I'm looking forward to EHC. It's close enough that I can bring a lot of our actors and staff. They are really excited.
                    How long will the early bird specials last?
                    sigpic
                    Louis Brown
                    Owner, operator, and dish washer
                    at
                    DarkWood Manor

Comment

I personally have only been to the TW Halloween/Haunt Show, so I can't really speak about the other shows. I've heard good things about all of them but for me I can say without a doubt if you're looking for the place to BUY the most stuff, see the MOST vendors, experience all that our industry has to offer in terms of new products available you can't miss the TW show in March.

Now TW will offer some seminars from some of the industry top notch minds... but other shows offer more personal experiences than TW. TW is mostly about the buyer seller relationship and less focus on what the other shows offer.

TW is not the FUN show, or hang out show, its the buy sell show.

Additionally the IAAPA show is the king pin of all shows amusement wise.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I will also say all the other shows offer tours of haunts, and TW doesn't really do that... again TW is more of the buy/sell show and MHC and these other events get you personally involved with others in the business and typically have more seminars and a lot of smaller vendors. You will see some vendors at the smaller shows that you will not see at TW.

If you can hit them all!!!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                        X