Hauntworld The Movie Part 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld The Movie Part 18

Are you interested in being featured on Hauntworld Movie Part 18? It helps to see these top attractions on the videos, and helps us build awareness for some of the best attractions. If you want your haunted house featured on this next DVD please let us know. Just send an edited version of your haunt 12 minutes or less, with audio that you can use not music that is licensed to: Larry Kirchner, 501 Rolling Hills Drive, St. Charles, Mo. 63304.

We plan on working on the next DVD very soon. If you have a cool haunt send me the footage and we'll try to add it. To see these haunts has a lot to do with how we rank our top 13 haunts every year. I can't go to all these haunts but it really helps seeing these DVD's. Most of the haunts we've added to our top 13 are haunts who sent me footage.

These DVD's also helps the industry learn from each other. I hope you send in your footage. We look forward to featuring your haunted house on a Hauntworld DVD coming soon!

Last but not least we're going to be creating a best haunts HW video, that we plan to sell nationwide through a major Halloween Retailer. So if you can edit a really nice segment you might end up on that DVD as well.

A lot of these tv shows that have been made over the past year have called me for these DVD's to pick haunts to feature. I've sent out so many FREE Hauntworld DVD's to help haunts get some press its not even funny. I get called for the videos every single year.

This year alone I sent out HW movies to Travel Channel, TLC, National Geographic Channel and some national news shows.

Take care.
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

And if anyone has footage of their haunts, but has no means of editing it, please let me know, either by reply or PM and ill see what I can do. I have a full edit suite here, both Avid and Final Cut.
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Larry, do you have a deadline?

Comment

Larry, How does the following "script" strike you?

Opening scene: Jim sits with Mr. Tuxedo watching TV.

The camera is pointed at Jim & Tuxedo

We are laughing(I might have to bribe Tucky with catnip)

Only we can see what is on the tv.

This goes on for about 11 minutes and 50 seconds.

Everybody gets to hear what the tv is playing.

Numerous guests touring my house

Incredible infectious laughter

Nightmarish SCREAMS of pure terror!!!

Then the finale..........

10 seconds of a look at what has been causing

all of this to happen........

12 minutes--no comercial interuptions.

Howd yah like it?

My "People " will talk to your" Peep hole", or vice/versa?

CHOW!
        (Purina-----cat )
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I can edit video if needed. I'm running FINAL CUT PRO on my mac and have done work with several TV stations in and surrounding KY. If anyone needs help, just drop me a line!

Here's ONE example of my work:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r-71ROFrhVo

This sounds like a really cool idea! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

hey

cant wait to see the next video
            Danny

Comment

Frightland 2007 Tour is in the MAIL!

Dear Larry Kirchner,
              Please email me when you actually have it in your hands and the DVD-R plays! To the rest of my fellow Haunters, I encourage you to send in 12 minutes worth of your haunted attraction. Every bit of footage will become historical once we are all gone! Imagine the year 2245 and our children's children sit back and watch one of the Haunt World videos!
              Mr. Warwick, now that I have located you again, I feel that you and Mr. Tuxedo can pick up a movie camera and film your home for 12 minutes. You can speak about your attraction along the way and so can Mr. Tuxedo! It can be done in "first person!" I LIKE THAT! The purpose is so I can finally see your establishment of horror from Delaware.
              Larry K, I noticed that you are trying to get some of the channels interested in Haunted Attractions. I have been doing the same with the History Network and TLC. Perhaps, you might have better luck than me!
              You want the links? Email me, if interested.
              Last edited by FrightCrazyJim Jones; 12-04-2007, 06:03 PM.
              FrightCrazyJim Jones
              Sound & Visual TECH
              Haunted Industry Press!

Comment

You know you guys can embed you tube videos...here is your video.
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Jim,

It is interesting comments that you make...and yes you're correct these will be historical and still viewed 100 years from now. Don't we all wish we could go back and view footage of old fun houses, and old haunted houses but we can't. It just doesn't exist does it???

I've also wondered if something happened to me, what would become of all this stuff we've done like this site. This site has stayed on line despite my various partners I've had over the years wanting me to get rid of this thing.

Only now has Hauntworld found a way to try and pay for itself, by selling those featured banners to haunts. I've probably spent tens of thousands on this thing over the years. As it stands everything from our industry has been documented in those videos/dvd's and other things such as Hauntworld Magazine or Haunted Attraction Magazine.

All of these things will go a long way to helping people understand where we all came from 50 years from now.

As it stands my kids already want to take over my haunted houses. So maybe in 15 years or so my kids will take over for me. They already love haunted houses but I really want them to do what they want to do.

Maybe one of them will carry on this site and keep it on line for another 20 to 25 years. Who knows where technology will be in 25 years, the net might be the outdated communication device. Who knows.

But you're right and I hope we get some good video.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Working...
                  X