Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Boys Scenic Design behind the Curtain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys Scenic Design behind the Curtain!

Bad Boys Scenic Design-Behind the Curtain!
    HAuNTcon – Houston, TX
    April 28th, 2008

Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime seminar where the Bad Boys reveal every trick, technique and method they have refined during their 20 year career in the Haunted Attraction Industry.

This special all-day seminar will feature several Bad Boys and a very special guest designer constructing a partial Haunt scene from start to finish! Witness how they incorporate a variety of different design techniques at every stage including Faux painting, distressing, LightScaping, sound and of course their signature Styrofoam Masonry!

The Bad Boys will divulge secrets on sponsorship writing, their favorite places to buy cheap banners, posters, flyers and tickets. Learn how they’ve worked to get the community involved and most importantly how to haunt safely, creatively and successfully without forfeiting the fun!

Bad Boys Scenic Design is a partnership comprised of professional designers responsible for the vision, construction, staffing and operation of “Terror on the Fox”, one of the most successful haunted house attractions in the Mid-west.

Green Bay’s Terror on the Fox Haunted Attraction has earned the reputation as one of the United States’ most detailed, thrilling, fright-filled events since its doors opened over 11 years ago. Named among the Top Ten Halloween events in the country, Terror on the Fox is spearheaded by Bad Boys Scenic Design a group of individuals whose artistic skills in set design have earned them the respect and admiration of the most prominent names in the haunted attraction industry.

Registration information for this very special seminar will be listed very soon at www.hauntcon.com

This seminar is scheduled for Monday April 28th, 2008
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR if it were anywhere BUT hauntCON, I would so sit in on this...........
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Can't attend?
      Sounds like a task for your android-clone!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Not going to Hauntcon this year Rob?

Take care my friend,

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

FILM IT AND SELL DVD'S!!!!!!!!! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We plan on filming the seminar. The class will be a full day including a lot of hands on experiences. We will be creating half of a scene from start to finish and will auction it off at the end of class. (1/2 of the money raised will go to a Haunt related charity)

I have received a lot of e-mails over the years asking for a more intensive Scenic Design class. I approached the other Bad Boys and a couple of friends (who are designers in the entertainment industry) and we have decided to teach a seminar in which we share EVERYTHING we know.

There will be a decent sized "early bird" discount if you sign up before March 31st.

More info coming soon.................
            Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Tat, we defintely wont be at HauntCON, Jim we are currently working on the clonedroid for just such case scenarios.............
              As for the Show circuit, we are throwing all of our eggs into TW and MHC for 2008,
              I would like to see a dvd from you guys as well............................
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

A dvd would be awesome for peeople who can't make it to the seminars. Sounds like a good seminar to attend. Wish I could go.

Comment

I second that a DVD would be great and always makes for good referance material.

Question are you going to alow those who do attend this simenar to video tape the presentation???
                  The Care Taker
                  John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Damn, just saw on Lens site the seminar is Monday. I will have to buy the DVD as I have to fly back home Saturday for a Sunday hypnosis shows
                    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                    X