Haunters in Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunters in Minnesota

I think that I have asked this question before, but I thought that I would ask again. ARE THERE ANY HAUNTERS OTHER THEN MYSELF, ON THIS FORUM?

Thanks

Brian

That live in the Twin Cities area!

Comment

I hate to break it to ya Mr. Haunt but there are only a handful of haunts in the twin cities area. And most of those are ran by private organizations not a single owner.

I heard that the Trail of Terror out in Shakopee is going to be under new ownership for the 2008 season. Mabey you would want to poke around.

Comment

Yep, I know that there is only a small number of haunts here. It kind of makes me wonder why that is?

I know for a fact that there are many paying thirll seekers. I have seen a lot. The Trail of Terror is a bit far for me to get a chance to work with them.

I was there the weekend just before Halloween. I have never seen so many people at a haunt, or at least not at one for a long time. I want to say that the Trail of Terrors location is much to small for what they do. They need to find a place much bigger. But as everyone knows, finding that new place is hard.

I had thought that they were under new production? At least thats what the web site said. Maybe it was to much to handle. I don't know, maybe I can try and get a hold of them and see what they have to say.

I can't believe that Fright-Farm and the Haunt in Cotage Grove are the only two haunts that are in this area. But I guess that this could be the best places for them being that the Twin Cities is so developed.

Brian

Comment

Working...
        X