Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the haunts that had problems with Scarefactory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know the cliche.
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    It is so very true.
    Bug them so much they respond so you will stop bugging them.
    Sad but true.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

The letter is on the opening page of their web site.
      http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

That letter mus have just gone up this weekend because I looked for it the other day.

I think it is a very smart business move and one that I am sure will result in fewer complaints.

From a buyer standpoint (and a self promoting one) I see this as a great reason to make the trip to MHC in June. I am sure Scarefactory will be very motivated to move any remaining inventory that they may have!

Comment

I suffered along hearing many squeaky wheels when I worked for my Dad in the Heating and Ac business, but then there was a good reason, those "wheels" were almost ALL very elderly and they had been squeaking for the last number of years.
          Whenever I should have been "squeaking" about anything I would try to tell myself that a decent employee or business owner would eventually notice my problem and rush to fix it for me because I wasn't being an outspoken azz-pain, but I would end up being ignored all the more, usually, sad to relate.
          "In a perfect world....."
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hmmm...

If the squeaky wheel gets the grease, those of you who still haven't received your orders from last year should take a sleeping bag and a bullhorn to the shows ScareFactory is going to be at and introduce yourself as "Squeaky." In all seriousness, take a copy of your order, cancelled checks, phone bills with calls to them highlighted, any emails from them, etc. and tell them you want to know what they plan on doing to make things right. Taking home some of those carefully-built unbreakable show models might be a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Wells View Post
              It looks like Scarefactory is really set at improving their customer service and product quality for '08 with the announcement of their revised production schedule which will limit the amount of product available for purchase. A good step forward for the company in my opinion. What does everyone else think?
              Hehehe

I think that if you believe anything Scarefactory promises then you've been smoking too much latex.

Comment

So according to their production catalog you can only buy new stuff for 6 weeks for regular price? Then after that it goes up in price each month until November when it is no longer new? In fact standard price for anything only applies for 6 weeks. The other 10 1/2 months it is more money or less money? I hope Scarefactory is the ONLY vendor that is going to change their prices monthly.
                Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                X