Hazer vs. Foggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazer vs. Foggers

I know this is a dumb question, BUT, what is the difference between a hazer and a fogger? Which one is more worth the money? Which one looks the best when used?

Hazers are used more for special effects lighting since it produces a very fine fog or mist like fog. This way you see the light, like with laser you can see the beam in mid air. If you use a standard fogger with a laser you can block the light if the fog is too thick.
    Regards,
    Jeff Londos
    Monster-Tronics
    Innovators in Haunt Technologies
    www.Monster-Tronics.com
    Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

Comment

M-T is correct.. But:

Hazer-Fogger-Fazer.

A real "hazer" uses a compressor and oil based juice.
      Fogger: uses a ....

Ah. heck.....

http://www.fogfactory.com/index.htm

Glycol/water (fog Juice) based Hazer use a fan move the fog out of the machine and give a dispersed (light fog )effect.

If you want a shot-gun effect : Fog Machine
      If you constant light fog : Glycol/water Hazer

I have about 12 (pro) foggers and 4 hazer, I like the hazer more and more for different rooms in our Haunt. A fogger going off (noise) is distracting to the atmosphere of a haunt. The drawback is the cost. The cheapts one (hazer) I would buy is $95-$149 new .... but I keep an eye on e-bay.
      I scored this week on E-bay (Item number: 260188884043)
      a new $299 hazer for $122 w/shipping.
      I love ( ok, stop "rotfl" ..Yes I have no life...) Antari Z-300 Hazer, had to turn it down on a outdoor haunt. The room was 8'x 30' w/8' hight walls and no roof.

Phantom
      ScreamWorks.org
      (not Screamworks Atlanta)!! -
      Last edited by PhantomSW; 12-13-2007, 10:10 PM. Reason: misspell wrd
      Phantom

Comment

It's a high school thing, hazed when you're a Freshman, then left in a fog during half the time spent in the classroom!
        And I didn't attend school in England!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So the Antari z-300 hazer works that well Phantom? I was wondering what is ideal for outdoor scenes....

Thanks,
          Allan

Comment

Working...
          X