I Am Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Legend

Who is going to give the first report? I don't know if you know this or not but if you go and see this movie you can see the new Batman trailer. If you see this movie in an IMAX you can watch the first five minutes of the movie Batman.

From everything I've seen so far review wise they're said I Am Legend SUCKS HARD! I don't know if I will see it or not... I know I will for sure sneak in and see the Batman trailer!!! Hehehehe.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I agree, a friend of mine saw a pre-screening of I Am Legend and said it was horrible. I think part of that is Will Smith. I mean he already sucks as an actor. Yes he has had some great roles, but his overall portfolio sucks in the acting department.

The film looks like its trying to hard to be witty, scary, and hip.

I am with you on this one Larry. But hey, the Dark Knight should rock!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

If you want to see the Dark Knight trailer filmed with a camera off the screen here it is on you tube! It won't last long!

View quickly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwT8G...com/node/35061
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Last man on Earth/I am Legend

If you go to Walmart and look at their 1.00 video section, up near the checkout, you might find the original with Vincent Price. I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Not a bad version, maybe better than rhis one. I don't know I haven't seen it.

KroneDaddy
        Hauntus Emeritus
        Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
        Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfdlhiP9EZA

Here's the video, it's just someone with a camera in the theater. Looks pretty good, I think Ledger is going to do a great job as the Joker. I can't wait! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

^ Nevermind... seems like Youtube.com is removing all REAL videos of the trailer. I guess they are willing wanting this to stay "somewhat" a secret. -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I found another place you can view it... it sends CHILLS up your spine. I never thought I'd say this but a gay cowboy is the best Joker ever!!! LOL

This guy is awesome!!!

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=30438

From what I'm seeing I think I'm looking at the single best comic movie ever made!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

To be honest, Dark Knight looks like a watered down PG-13 version of The Crow with Bat Man thrown into the mix. I like that it's dark and gritty, but I'm not that impressed by what I've seen so far. I'm sure it will do incredible at the box office once it's released, but it just looks like too many movies that have come out before.
                Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Planning on seeing I am Legend tonight. If I do I will post a short review when I get home.

Comment

I just came back from seing the movie "I am Legend". Some parts were scary as hell (i actually screamed out loud in the theater). And the overall movie was pretty good, but the ending SUCKED!!! I still think its pretty good though, probaly because its a zombie movie, and ive always dreamed of being in a deserted city.
                    Its definately better than the mist though.
                    Last edited by brianmm111; 12-14-2007, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Just got home. OK I AM Legend is just a so so horror movie if that, but as a science fiction flick it was Awesome. YOu've probably gathered this much by the previews but, due to a viral outbreak, Will Smith is the last human on earth. Those that were not killed by the virus were mutated into zombies but Will is immune and tryign to find the cure. Anymore info than that and I will ruin the movie for you.

Pros- good suspense moments, interesting monologs from Will toward his dog and other inanimate abjects as he trys to maintain his sanity, and strangely enough, a believeable story line, as in this could actually happen.

The Cons- no real story line for the creatures (they've just been reduced down to killers surviving) , too much computer animation for my taste. I'm not a big comp. ani. fan though so... whatever.

I give the movie a strong B+. It's not a film that will change the horror or Scifi genera forever but it was worth the ticket price.

Now I'm really looking forward to Sweeney Todd next week....

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                        I found another place you can view it... it sends CHILLS up your spine. I never thought I'd say this but a gay cowboy is the best Joker ever!!! LOL

This guy is awesome!!!

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=30438

From what I'm seeing I think I'm looking at the single best comic movie ever made!

Larry
                        I do believe this is going to be one of the best movies ever. A lot of people will go to see I am Legend just to see The Dark Knight Trailer. Awesome footage, now if I could only find the Imax footage.
                        Jared Layman

Comment

The real question to all the I AM LEGEND goers...did you see the Batman trailer? How did it look? Did anyone see IAL on Imax and see the first five minutes of the movie. What was better IAL or the Batman trailer. LOL

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                            The real question to all the I AM LEGEND goers...did you see the Batman trailer? How did it look? Did anyone see IAL on Imax and see the first five minutes of the movie. What was better IAL or the Batman trailer. LOL

Larry
                            Definitely I AM legend. But I'm not a comic book guy either. I haven't seen any of the Spiderman, Hulk, fantastic 4, movies and lost interest in the whole Batman franchise when Jim Cary was the riddler. Mystery Men was pretty funny though.

It looked interesting but not enough for me to go see it. Maybe watch the DVD if that dude with the afro isn't painting "happy little trees" on the PBS channel. I guess I'm a poor one to ask as I'm not interested in it to start with. Sorry.

Comment

The Batman trailer was AWESOME!!! A darker look at the joker for a change! I AM LEGEND sucked ass and not even worth renting on DVD, but oh well....that's just my opinion.
                              http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Working...
                              X