Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who builds good custom props and actually replies to emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who builds good custom props and actually replies to emails?

Could you please tell me if you know of any good vendors, build good custom props and actually reply to emails ? I have tried a numerous amount, but have yet to hear a response. Thanks.

This a bad time of year since most are trying to recover from the halloween rush. Of cource it depends on what you want, but the best reponses I have had are from Frightprops and DCprops....DCprops builds great pnuematics and Frightprops has fantastic infrastrucutre stuff and great customer service. I have spent alot with both of them
    Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

Comment

Custom props

I wold have to recommend Evilusions out of Eastlake, Oh. They can create anything you think of, their prices are very resonable, and they will respond to emails and calls usually within 24 hours. They are great guys to work with. www.eviluions.com

Comment

Don't forget Creative Visions and Haunt Visions. They are awesome to work with, provide quality products and outstanding Customer Service. The websites are www.creativevisionsonline.com and www.hauntvisions.com They are working on a large project outside the country right now, but I know they'd get back to you as soon as they can if you contact them.

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

i will second the vote for evilusions...i know creative visions does great work also...i would give both companies a call...

maddi
          screamline studios
          WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
          440-392-2666

Comment

Ken of Boo Crew Production does awesome work also.
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

What are you looking to have made? Maybe we can help you out.
              Tony Wohlgemuth,
              Comes up with the fun stuff!
              Kersey Valley, Inc.
              www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

It would probably help to know what kind of props you're looking for... what specifically are you looking to buy?

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Gore Galore. Always a thumbs up. Yes, they distribute my product and have my highest recommendation from both sides of the purchase coin....
                  The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                  X