REAL TOMBSTONES!!!!.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL TOMBSTONES!!!!.....

Hey check waht I found on Ebay for just a $5 opening bid!!!!

Man, If I lived cloes enough I'd jump on em but maybe a haunt could use em. Very Heavy tho!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Collection-of-ge...QQcmdZViewItem

I could have had alot of real tombstones just a few years ago, they were yanked from the local graveyard when people here with German last names were embarrassed by all the German script since a war was going on at the time. They bought new ones with English information on them, then they were thrown in a pile and ignored for 100 years.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Arrg! Too far away....very cool find though! That would of freaked my street out!
      Heartstoppers
      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

At my advanced age of 57, I have been thinking about purchasing my own gravestone. I could write it off as a prop for the house! Then use it!
        I thought it could be a small replica of my haunted house, then have some holes drilled here and there to hold the little talking chips, motion detectors and solar rechargable batterys.
        As the teenagers creep up to my marker late one monlit night my voice says, "Gotcha!, Now Skeedaddle for home you wanna be vandals!"
        Maybe soon solar batterys will hold enough charge to really ZAP anybody peeing on my marker too!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
          At my advanced age of 57, I have been thinking about purchasing my own gravestone. I could write it off as a prop for the house! Then use it!
          I thought it could be a small replica of my haunted house, then have some holes drilled here and there to hold the little talking chips, motion detectors and solar rechargable batterys.
          As the teenagers creep up to my marker late one monlit night my voice says, "Gotcha!, Now Skeedaddle for home you wanna be vandals!"
          Maybe soon solar batterys will hold enough charge to really ZAP anybody peeing on my marker too!
          For my tombstone I'm just gonna have something like "I'm Dead.com"
          then people will have to go online to get my info.
          New wave & all.

Comment

Jim - might be a bit tricky with forseeing the correct date? On the plus side though I think it might be a good idea to pen your own epitaph ....

that way I make sure I had 'well loved, beautiful' instead of 'grumpy old woman' or 'witch'

:wink:

X

Heh! Just noticed I no longer have the moniker amatuer and have made my 101 post. Yippeeee!!

Comment

We have about 25 real headstones that we use at Terror on the Fox. They were donated to us from a memorial company several years ago. Some had mistakes on them and some were never picked up, we have some that date back to the civil war era, with most dating late 1800's to early and mid 1900's

We set them just far enough so that you can see them, but not close enough to read them.

And yes, they are extremely heavy!

Take care,

Tattoo
              Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

You know Jim if you are interested last I knew one of the places by you used to just pitch their mistake tombstones over the hill and into the RockRiver.....
                http://www.innerfears.com/
                http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
                X