No announcement yet.

Walls v. pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gregg you are quite the "teacher"! After all these years NOW I know what those bathroom wall authors were referring to!
    Maybe driving a fork truck is the ultimate phallic symbol? At least on wheels, it's difficult to misplace first place , it has to be the farm silo, visible from a great distance, looming over the horizon, casting a massive erect shadow over the entire barnyard scaring the animals, even the bulls run away!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, you think he got one too many free cowboy hats in the bathrooms?
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Free?

I have no idea what that is.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I never use public bathrooms anymore, it saves time and is safer if you just fill your pants, clean up when you get home.
          Nobody crowds you in the store aisles either.
          "You walk as if you had a hernia?"
          "I may develope one carrying such an off-balance, off-white load behind me. When it pokes out real solid some people think I'm growing a tail!"
          Then they find out what it really is, they act all surprised, pretending that they never do this!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well,

The number of skeletons on a big pallet look just like a bunch of skeletons on a pallet. I'm sure it is functional as it looks like it is an outdoor piece, that needs to be moved, hence the room for a big fork truck to move around.

It's too plain or I have seen too many pallets in my life?

Maybe some flash cards would identify what age level can identify a pallet by name? Then at what age this is a distraction from being entertained? look Bob, it's a bunch o skeletons and some boxes on a pallet...Ya suppose they move that somewhere every night? I guess for some this is entertainment sort of like Hey Earl, is that the Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer 5,000 your using there?

It isn't what Haunt entertainment could be. There's probably $700 worth of crap on that pallet and I'm looking at the pallet?
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

When people had outhouses in their backyards the Halloween sport was to dump someone's outhouse over, sometimes with them in it!
              Enterprising young vandals had their hands full doing laundry when the intended victim's outhouse would be prematurely slid back a few feet creating an elephant trap for the would be vandals.
              So Imagine this for a new rental business: "Hello, Port-a-Horribles"
              "Hi, here's my credit card number*%^$^*#@ I want a Port-A-Horrible delivered to 157686 Hwy. 155 south, Flint , Texas, park it right outside the north window."
              "OK."
              "Can you place it at least within two feet of the window?"
              "Sure."

"Oh, I wonder what the weather is doing outside today?"
              "AAAUUGGHH!" To the sudden sight of a gruesome practical joke delivered right outside of your window.
              King Kong's butt on a pallet! Looking in your window.(Complete with twitching sound defects!)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You know it just might be a bit more easy to use a POD or some other form for haunting type walls to control guests as they walk through. One thing that comes to my attention is; these PODS can not be stacked on top of each other for proper storage. I think because of what they are would take up to much room come the off season.

Brian

Comment

They are really good when used on trails or hayrides! And Mr.Haunt, they 'can' be stacked... some can. . -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Outhouse delivery...

Sure, sent porta potties to our old shop address! I don't care.

Good things should be sent to the Tyler Address, bad things to the Flint Address.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                      They are really good when used on trails or hayrides! And Mr.Haunt, they 'can' be stacked... some can. . -Tyler
                      So you can make a sort of haunted Hollywood Squares? I'll take Frankenstein to block, Bob! X gets the square.

Comment

Working...
                      X