Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacramento Area Haunter Needs Your Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Area Haunter Needs Your Help!

Hey, Everyone!

I know I haven't been around much and that is mainly because I am STILL struggling to get my haunt down and stored away. Can you believe it?! My crew, for the exception of a few lovely souls, have abandoned this charity haunted house project. I'm sure some of you may know what that's like, as everyone is so gungho on the building and acting, but seep back into the cracks when it's time to put it all away.

If you have any spare time December 22nd and 23rd (Saturday and Sunday) from 12pm - 5pm to come out and help me and a few people take down and store the haunt away, I would so much appreciate it. Don't forget your screw guns!

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Emp

Gwen,

You know I'd be out there with you if I was closer! I know what your going through as I've seen people just kind of "drop off" at the end of the season. I hope you have an army come out and help get that haunt down. Praying for you. -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Same here Gwen, sorry to hear of the misfortune!
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

No flights

Should have said something sooner. Since it's so close to Christmas, the flights are sold out. Could have done it last weekend (I work for an airline).

Comment

Awww, Gwen! I'm so sorry to hear that! You know if I were closer...
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
          X