It Was Time To Go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Was Time To Go.

December 13th two men left to go ice fishing. When they did not come home a wife called for Police help.
    One was found still clinging to the one pontoon of the wrecked air boat.
    The other , his Uncle hung on at first then told his Nephew,"You have young kids, this pontoon won't hold two as well as it will hold one, tell everyone I love them."
    Then he slipped off under the dark icy water, he was 77 years old.
    It became a 14 hour ordeal of hanging on to the pontoon for the survivor.
    Death waits for us all, sometimes in unlikely places and offering us random heroic moments.
    They expect to find the body in the Spring.
    The Missisippii River is a big place mostly frozen over now.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

good leson and if i may add my grandfather who passed when i was 6 was a master mason and would always have sayings the one i never forgot was for every second that you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.

life is short and we must enjoy it to sacrifice your life for that of another is a selfless act of compasion.
    The Care Taker
    John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

That is really touching. Reminded me of the airplane crash into the Patomic river in Washington back in the 80's. I remember watching the rescue efforts live on TV and this one guy in the water that kept giving the resue rope to another victim. He ended up not surviving. I only hope that if I am in a similar situation, I can act with as much courage.....
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I went ice fishing once... caught 35 pounds of ice. Wife nearly flooded the kitchen trying to cook it.

Tim
        Hauntus Emeritus
        Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
        Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

I was told about a guy who went "fishing" (actually just drinking alkee-hall) bought his "catch" on the way home from a fish market, was sitting beside the stove as his wife was cooking the fish, she screamed! The fish seemed to be coming alive! Since he knew none of the fishe's history his alky-fogged mind propelled him to jump up, pull out a 45 automatic pistol and shoot the fish!
          That bullet went right through the fish and the pan and the stove!
          "Whoops!"
          This little event was later in the dead of winter one of many small plays performed in a small German town to illustrate some of the stupid things some of the town's citizens had accomplished throughout the year, things that they had hoped nobody else had found out about.
          Of course these plays were always very well attended and extremely popular.
          Quite the entertainment for the dead of winter when nothing else is going on.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X