Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollow 3D

Dave,

I was sitting here writting a check out to you for the final payment and the custom job you did for us... great job btw. How did you end up living on Sleepy Hollow Street? LOL

Why can't we all live on Sleepy Hollow Street? Did you move there because of the street name or what? LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Well Larry,

To make a long story somewhat short. After the 1994 Northridge Earthquake we had to move out of our condo in Chatsworth (which was only about 10 miles from the epicenter) and we wanted to move out to Simi Valley. Looking through the real estate guides we saw the house on Sleepy Hollow, I said to my wife "I don't care what condition the house is in were living there" Fortunately is was fairly new house in a very nice neighborhood and we have been here since.

Thank you for the opportunity to work on the LB project. I had a great time working on it

David Love
    Hollow 3D Productions

Comment

It's all in the name

Makes you wonder if all the residents who live on Pig Turd Alley up in the San Francisco area gave as much thought to the name of their street when buying their million dollar homes. And no, I didn't just make that up. I wouldn't have been able to come up with anything that good if I had.

Comment

Working...
      X