larry!!! arrgghhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larry!!! arrgghhh

hah don't mind the scream of insanity, just wondering if you have pictures from long island to put on the HP site? i'd love to see the work we did. and how it turned out for opening. i heard it came out great ,but i couldn't make it back for the second trip with mccurdy.

steve
    "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Hey steve!

You haven't been on the forums lately. Welcome back, and, see you on friday!

-Sean O'Malley

Comment

Welcome back Steve!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

thanks guys..sean ya having fun at the mansion yet? don't mind everyone messing with ya, we've all gotten our first year torture lol.

Comment

I took some pics with my cell phone when I was there a few weeks ago............ Must make sure it's okay with Larry
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Scott Simonson
          Owner
          Dark Ride Designs http://www.darkridedesigns.com
          PsychoPhobia http://www.whatsyourphobia.com

Comment

Sorry for the forums going down...between Scarefest and Hauntworld it crashed our server. It took a while to fix it...sorry.

I've been having a lot of problems this year, between getting projects we built installed, our own haunts, but we had a serious problem at the Darkness the other night. I wasn't there, but two groups of customers while standing in the street got into a fight and one lady went to the hospital. That nearly gave ME a heart attack...it wasn't our fault and we broke it up within seconds, but it was still in front of our place which isn't good. So I've been dealing with that amoung everything else...I'm telling you I'm emotionally worn out already.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I know what you mean Larry about the emotions running high. Some guys wait for years to get the chance to rush into the middle of a street brawl and punch some woman!
              I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time?
              Lucky! %)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

damn..

wow, that had to be scary. it seems like the closer the end of the season gets the more rowdy the groups become. we had a group try to enter kevin's place with beer in their hands the other night. it's a shame that some people will spend good money to waste their time and ruin the show for other people.

Comment

I always wonder if those same disruptive idiots do this in movie theaters and stage plays?
                  Just like the ones that ask for a discount because they have a group of FIVE people!
                  Do they do this when they go to see an NFL game?
                  Tonight someone asked for a discount because they had FIVE people in their group!
                  Do they ask for a discount when they are buying FIVE sticks of gum?
                  I tell them admision is STILL JUST $10.oo.
                  If they continue to carp and whine I might take the time to tell them this place is already "Discounted" for what is here and what goes on here and what we do for the TEN DOLLARS!
                  I have no trouble asking such people to step aside from the ticket window.
                  The real strange people are the ones who first tell me that they drove three hours to get here, then ask for a discount?
                  If they really just want to drive a total of six hours just to see the outside of the house, that's alright with me!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X