Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices

I've noticed that gas prices (at least near where I live) have gone down at least 50 cents a gallon recently. Is everyone expecting more traffic at their haunt this year because people will be willing to drive farther? Along those lines, are some of you who have had haunts for more than 5 years expecting attendance near what it was a couple of years ago when prices where lower? Just wondering what some thoughts are.

Gas came down, we picked up more visitors.
    Our admission price is still at $10.oo a person, no discounts(It's already "discounted")
    Same location for 20 years, lots of free advertising over the years from numerous magazines and newspapers helped.
    Many years ago, maybe ten? I dropped almost all advertisng and simply put the money in MY pocket instead of theirs.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Gas prices for regular unleaded in the south central Pennsylvania area are down by around .75-cents per gallon from its highest price during the summer. Now averaging in my neighborhood at $2.19 per gallon and falling!!!
      The Haunter's Depot
      www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Gas prices are going down due to... (shakes Magic 8 Ball)....fall season.
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

And fuel prices always seem to rise when the farmers are all in their diesel tractors planting the crops in the spring. "Crops", you know, that stuff we all like to fill our bellys with?
          It's all a conspiracy!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X