Haunted Shovel-Haunted Broom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Shovel-Haunted Broom!

Maybe almost no other haunter has to own these items, I'm getting sick of holding them in my hand and making them do their work.
    Seven inches of new snow today!
    I shovel out the entrance, the exit and the emergency exits and a short connecting path in the backyard. It all has to happen to be open.
    Tomorrow possibly two groups are to be here in the afternoon.
    It's all my fault I realised today. Awhile ago we bought a new 4-door Jeep Wrangler(My first new car since 1973) and it began snowing, we have had the month of December full of snow, snow,snow, freezing rain, ice, more snow, blizard conditions, a "white-out'.
    So many past Decembers we would have almost no snow. Then it would all show up in Jan. or Feb.
    The Jeep did it.
    I am really looking forward to next spring when the roof comes off the Jeep along with the doors and the windshield gets folded down, "Where's my goggles?"
    "YEE-HAW!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim you may have to put a snow blade on the front of that jeep if it keeps snowing like that. Have fun in your new Jeep that is! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Just think of happier times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL5c7vLuzJw&NR=1
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Press 1 for English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe33AK3g4qI&NR=1

At 3:50 in this segment is when my life changed forever.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Gregg, Your medication will be delivered today by a white van, two men will be bringing it to your door, open the door for them, they are nice men, they want to give you a ride in their shiney white van..go with them....
          .....everybody needs a short vacation every once and awhile.
          If you sign yourself "In" then you can always sign yourself "Out".
          Sign in now, avoid the rush that will manifest itself later as politics and finances come crashing together just before the big chunk of space-junk takes out the planet.
          See you there.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X