Happy Nude Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Nude Year

Well, 2007 has come and gone. 2008 is already upon us and I am sure it will bring new challenges. I am happy to say we are ready for many of these new challenges, and we have lots to show off to our old, new friends, and customers alike.

We know our website has been in need of a facelift for a very long time. well, a new site has been in production for almost a year, and it is ready now. So, please check out www.gore-galore.com and let us know what you think about it. We love it and we know you will to. We think it is visually stunning and easiy to navigate. Please let us know if you have any problems.

Other improvements include a facelift for our Sounds of Gore series. We have been told our SOG series was too homogenious so we gave it a whole new gory look. They are all part of a series but each one has an image that ties it to its theme. http://www.gore-galore.com/hauntmusic.php

We have also finished the "Scream Cube". Almost 5 years in the making, and nothing compares. We worked on this so long, and finally came to the conclusion that a multi track MP3 based system will work best for us. Voice changers just can't reach the volume needed to make a true impact upon the listener without feedback and distortion. But the "Scream Cube" can make you cringe, and is so loud we will include a free set of ear plugs with each purchase. The Ear plugs are not just recommended, they are required. The innovative part of the scream cube is the multi track MP3 system, the amplifier, and the PA speaker that is being used. And we were able to keep it at a reasonable introductory price. It is already available at http://www.gore-galore.com/misc.php.

Almost a year in the making, we just introduced an entirely new product line for Gore Galore that follows our line of thinking that bigger is better. Weapons of Mass Destruction is an innovative oversized line of Hand Held actor Weapons like nothing else on the market. Ours aren't real either. So, take a look and let us know what you think http://www.gore-galore.com/wmd.php. With rusty and bloody hand hammered metal and bone handles we think you will be impressed.

And we also have many new zombies being turned as we speak. And a couple are females. http://www.gore-galore.com/mypetzombies.php.

We are also adding a few new severed heads and are bringing several products back on the market we have had unavailable for a couple years. These are not available yet but will be soon.

I wish I could give some info on our new costumes in development, but I don't think I want to let the cat out of the bag yet. However, I will tell you we should have atleast three to bring to into 2008. And we don't think you will be disappointed. What is fun about it is that we have sold 4 of one of the costumes we are working on sight unseen to our loyal customers. This fact really makes me feel that our customers are really starting to trust us as a supplier that they would put money down on a costume that they have only seen sketches of.

Again, thanks to everyone who supported us. We greatly appreciate your business and your friendship. We look forward to being your Haunt supplier for years to come. Thanks, now Getcha Some Gore!
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Your site looks AWESOME! Great rework job.
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Looks Great kevin! congrats on 10 years into the industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Oh, and I do hope you have a little inventory in the late hours of the season.
        You know how I like to call begging a pleading "do you have one of these, how about one of those?"
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com
        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Looks good. Can't wait to see the new products for this year.
          Jared Layman

Comment

The site looks fantastic! I love the WMDs!
            www.mindseizure.com
            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Sweet, starting 2008 out with bang. I have a question, on your Pet Zombie line can you do period clothing? Our haunt is set in the 1800 (Civil War) and it would be cool to have a Southern Bell zombie and a Confederate and Union zombie. Our actors are good but they look more ghost like then a zombie.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I know we can do period clothing.
                We would just add a cost difference based on the cost difference of the costuming.
                No big thing at all.
                We would be happy to do that for you.
                And we will be introducing some females to our line this season also so that might help.
                We have one inspired by the "RING"
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for everyone's responses. Your feedback is much appreciated.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Your site is amazingly easy to navigate. Everything looks great on your site. Love the vids in the costume section. Congrats to 10 years and see you in Vegas!

Comment

Thanks Nightgore,

10 years is a milestone. A milestone for what I still haven't figured out, but we have been around a while in this industry. Maybe not as long as some, but a very long time nonetheless.

Thanks ROb,
                      It is appreciated

SPFXchic,
                      I am glad you like the WMDs. It took almost a month to get these into the product line. I don't know if you saw them but we had the prototypes at Transworld last year. So, they have been in the making for over a year.

Jeff,
                      We are working on it right now. We already have parts for 5 of every costume pre-fabed and ready to start assembly. We also have casts for 5 of every zombie ready to paint. and working on 5 of everything else also.

Mindtumor,
                      Some of the new products are up, and I will post when they go up. I am looking forward to getting them done also. We have one costumes that has over 12 molds for it. But the detail is turning out beautifully. The fun thing about it is we are going back to the 15 foot Giant Puppets for design features. this piece is a 10 to 11 foot fully articulated Tree creature from head to toe. It is going to be a little heavier than normal but the detail and movement is going to send the patrons through the roof. The puppet will mimic every move the actor makes since the puppet is a complete extension of the actors body.
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X