When a Good Scream Turns Bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a Good Scream Turns Bad.

We all live for that terrified moment that we just hoped to inspire, right?
    Tonight when we were 30 miles from home shopping a clerk recognised me and told me about the Japanese student he brought through The Ravens Grin maybe a year and a half ago.
    "She screamed so hard (and often) that she caused a blood vessel to break in her eye!"
    And some people complain that my house isn't scary? Look at the girl running out with her retinas hanging on her cheeks, now that's scary!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Good thing you dont have a 3D haunt. Oh my she would have had to take the glasses home. Sorry I know that was a bad joke. But you will probably laugh Jim. Your that twisted! LOL! Wow break a blood vessel in your eye from screaming wow I bet you could hear her for blocks!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

What the hell? EVERY HAUNT IS A 3D HAUNT!

Perhaps you meant a haunt with 3D special effects? he he he!
      -------------------------------
      http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

3-D? = "Dark, Dreary, Demented?"
        "Dissmal,Dorks, Dissing."
        "Depreciating Dumb Displays?"
        "Dark, Darker, Darkest?"
        "Dopplegangers Defficating Droolings
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim

I think you need to get out of the (haunted) house more. Go out, talk to some real live people, stay away from the dark and the ghosts for a while. It'll do you some good.

Comment

My house is near the town's graveyard, I like the graveyard.
            I walk up the block and have dealings with the townspeople everyday but some of them may be on work-release from the graveyard. They move and think pretty S L O W sometimes.
            My main stimulation has always been the customers every night who come here, the outside world is coming to me, mostly, most of the time.
            I have met people from almost any country that you can name, all right here in my own house. Makes a spicey stew sometimes........
            suposed to be maybe 10 or 15 here in any minute from far away, deepest, darkest Iowa! (we are only 10 miles from Iowa.)
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

jim i still laugh about that story you told a long time ago.you said you were taking pictures next to a warfield grave wearing a black robe.and you happen to be spotted by someone you went to high school with.ahhaha

Comment

She was with her Mother visiting her Father's grave (I think?) Her Mother always struck me as very conservative but hey, it's a small town, we know everything, her uncle was totally alcohol-powered (and he wasn't an Indy500 race car!) he had a job making basic decisions, turning valves to correctly mix "Product", sometimes he would just say "F- it!" Spin the big valve and walk away headed in the direction of his next drink.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X