The Fun Returned Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fun Returned Today!

At 11 this morning a group showed up as per/reservation, three adults and two kids, two adults and one kid were from Seattle, Washington.
    "They came all the way from Seattle just to see your house!"
    (No they didn't)
    I must submit this glowing, positive report though, they all really had a fun time, "got" 98% of my little jokes and were interesting to entertain= Fun for Jim!
    Then tonight another similair group=all Fun!
    I recorded the woman from Seattle screaming almost non-stop in a strange wavering style of screching, but then she really was very scared so I guess this is what she sounds like under actual fearful conditions?
    Their host who brought them here , and has been in the house a few times, screamed and jumped in the front room much to the great amusement of the rest of the adults present. It was So Simple. I lulled him then scared him and it worked so well, maybe it worked so well is because it was so simple and it is such a basic thing to try to do?
    Then a young couple came through later, she has been here 20? times since she was seven years old, 25? now? She made huge terrified screams as her newbie boyfriend wondered why? Although in the dark in the front room as I was setting up the next scary entertainment he gripped her arm so hard she verbally complained about his fingernails! hahahaha! (No, you weren't scared!)
    Then this old customer of this place told me about possibly supernatural things incurred by her friends as they walked through the last part of the basement tour.
    Of course what brought this late report of haunting to the front of her brain was me scaring her yet another time by doing the same little act that scared her friends, although there was no way physically possible for me to have done it to them.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

That's awesome Jim! You have got to get a video camera going in your house!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I already have a big wall with a shelves going up 12 feet high full of video tapes filled with 1,000's of screaming, laughing customers.
      All this from just two cameras in two rooms.
      Of course I also see employees and former employees on these tapes.......
      When one young man working for me stated that people with certain physical limitations should be more careful, "Such as those with artificial limbs.." The camera sees a young woman, maybe all of 18 years old step forward and say, "You mean something like this?" She shakes her leg a few times, it falls off and lays there infront of him as she stands balanced on her one remaining real , viable leg.....
      Yes, he was stunned and speachless.
      Funny stuff!!
      .then she took her head off.......
      no.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ha ha ha ha! Thats all I have to say!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Jim, glad to hear that the "fun returned". Granted, I'm of the school of thought that it never REALLY leaves, it just goes into hibernation for a little while... :-)
          "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Working...
          X