Dan Faupel...where'd he go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Faupel...where'd he go?

Hey whats up guys! It's been what seems like eons since I've posted on here last. We've been crazy busy lately with projects that have taken us around the world, and there's been far too little time for pleasure!

I wanted to pop in and say hi, because I'm sure you all have been worried sick about where I've been!...hehehehe!

I glanced around, and it looks like there are a few interesting threads going on that I will try to catch up on.

It looks like there are a handful of "old school" FF haunters still here! What has everyone been up to?

So who is going to Transworld Vegas? There have been a lot of rumors swirling around, but it seems that most people I have talked to directly are planning on going.

We will be exhibiting at TW....and yes, before you ask, I will be bringing several bottles of alcohol from around the world to share with my haunt brethren...including some 7 year old rum from South America, some killer vodka from Russia, and yes..some of the foul China Mau Tai!

Hope everyone had a fantastic New Year...I look forward to catching up with some old friends on here soon!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Hmmm who is this again? Hadnt missed you really Mr. Fopel.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Hi Dan! Great to see you back on the board. Saw your posting at myspace and wow, what an incredible year for you. Congrats! I am going to be at Vegas and look forward to seeing you again.

Ron
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Look its the Dan...hes crawled out from under the Rock Monster and hes alive...Welcome back man!
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater

Tater , I am very sorry. I heard you had a dream ,well nightmare and a big ugly Klown was in it . Damn wish I could have been there to wake you up right then. That would have been a killer stain on them Granny drawers

Comment

Dan. Vegas..ask for a "round-the-world". It is supposed to be a pleasurable experience but then everybody is different.......
            ..so you've been stuck ina room in Vegas all this time, unable to get to a key board? Can't go round the world anymore? Used up all of your frequent -flyer miles?
            hahahahah!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Good to see you Dan! see you In Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Dan! Great to hear from you! Welcome back to the boards!

Our crew will be going to TW...maybe we'll finally get to meet!

Take care in your travels, friend!
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Video vendors needed

Thanks for the welcome backs guys!!!

It makes me feel so special to know I wasn't forgotten!...sniff sniff (tear)...hehehehehe

Maybe you guys can help me...I remember seeing a few different vendors on here who offered different types of pre-made videos that were suitable for use for commercials or queue-line entertainment...I know one is Elswarro.....does anyone know who any others are? Thanks in advance!
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Video Vendors....anybody?
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Elswarro is the only one coming to mind at the moment...
                      www.mindseizure.com
                      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                      X