Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $500 Reward

Hi, Everybody,

Hope y'all had a safe and happy transition from 2007 to 2008. I'm looking for a location in or around the Philly, Pa. area for 2008 which will be my opening season as Nightmare Village Haunted House Attraction. Would anybody in this area know where a haunter can go where the city/town (within an hour's driving distance or so) is haunt-friendly and the property owner/agent is also haunt-friendly and flexible enough to do a short term lease (Sept through Nov) for a haunted house attraction? I've been searching for over 2 years without any luck and getting a little burned out.

A reward of $500* will be paid to the person(s) who provide information leading to a location where I actually setup and operate through the 2008 haunting season. Building (5,000 sq. ft. min. open space) must obviously meet all applicable codes. Areas where a tent is acceptable would also be up for grabs. Thanx in advance....

Steve....

* Payable on or around November 10, 2008

+
    UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Steve, I posted the following reply to you on the HAM forum as well. I figured I'd post it here too in case anyone else was interested...

Steve, you probably have already done this, but be sure to contact your area Chambers of Commerce to see if they can assist you. Be sure to provide them with information such as anticipated attendance, projected tax revenue, intended charitable contribution/s, food or blood drives you may be planning, etc. Also, contact your area property management companies. Another great resource is to find out who is in charge of Economic Development in the cities you'd be interested in operating. These people can often be a HUGE help. If you've already done all of the above, you might want to run a classified ad with the post you put on this forum.

Oh yeah, another idea is to search for old theatre buildings. Often times the space is undesirable to most because of the slanted floors. If utilized correctly, the slanted floors can be both safe and an added feature in your attraction. We've used an old theatre building for the past 2 years and it has been great at adding to the disorientation of our guests.

Good luck with your ongoing search!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

..and in the lower corner there may be found a residue of previous guests unable to figure it out and scale the angle..sort of like the balls of hair and dirt in the deep end corner of the swimming pool.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X