Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Neena and Funhouse Faces 2008!

Dear Friends and Associates,

I’m thrilled to start 2008 with great news to share with you! Happy New Year!

I’ve been appointed to the Board of Directors for the World Face and Body Art Alliance. This is a brand new organization with world-wide dignitaries including Marcela Murad, Jinny, Julie Oliver, Claire Pick and others. Please take a look at the website; and my bio is at http://www.wfbaa.com/index.php?id=5 Whahoo! What awesome company!

I’ve been searching for weekday sustenance employment (the Columbus Zoo is on break), and getting ready for our Anniversary Haunted Honeymoon Cruise with Bloody Mary (haunted attraction industry) and Captain ‘Crippler’ Kelly next week (my husband).

Over the holidays, I was offered a retail position for Costume Holiday House and I’ve accepted! Finally! I’ll be able to focus on selling makeup as well as having fun with costumes and accessories for a living. It’s about time!! LOL! http://www.costumeholidayhouse.com/

Funhouse Faces ended the year in style doing an airbrush tattoo gig for MTV’s My Super Sweet 16 show (to air in February), and the Limited Brands Christmas Party. We had so much fun!

Things are shaping up for the Midwest Fantasy Show and Haunters Convention. It’s our fifth anniversary and we’re moving up to 25,000 feet of floor space! It will be at the greater Columbus Convention Center.

I’d love to hear from you. Thanks for your support!

Neena
    Neena Collins | MidOhio Productions

Midwest Haunters Convention
    June 3-5, 2011 Columbus, Ohio
    www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com

Congrats, Neena! Sounds like an exciting year is in store for you!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Great Job

Congrats Neena. You do a super job. I know the kids looked great at Dave's party when they got on our carriage. Is the water main break going to cause a problem at the convention center. I know it looked ugly on tv. They had a lot water inside

Comment

always nice to see some one get up on the right side of the bed regrdless of which side that may be.

wish more success in the years to follow
        The Care Taker
        John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

⊙ ⊙ say:good..portarit2000
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X