Very Excited About SpookyWoods FX!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Excited About SpookyWoods FX!!!

We're very excited about your costumes Tony! Please keep us updated. Any idea as to what the costumes will run? From the article on the HauntWorld main page, it looks like they are going to be freakin AWESOME! Once again, you are BOTH inspiring us and helping us to take our haunts to the next level!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Hi Kel,

This idea started from the goal to employ our artists year round. I was willing to take the risk and support this new venture after seeing a prototype our guys created back in Oct. I was blown away from the concept to create a full body high end costume, something that has only been seen at Netherworld in comparison. Granted Ben has some incredible costumes, but not everyone can afford a custom one off suit.

When I started to write the business plan for SpookywoodsFX I knew I had an opportunity to bring to the haunt industry high end costumes at an affordable price. I could not only provide a paycheck for our artists in the off season between Halloween and our build season, but also allow other haunts to obtain a high end costume. I think everyone has enough animatronics to keep their seasoned trouble shooter busy. It's time to put a focus on your actors, which is really what scares people. The days of black robes and sneakers are long gone, it's time your marketing material matches the monsters that you have in your haunt. Everyone has seen the amazing artwork haunters advertise, then you go to the haunt and that quality is no where to be seen.

The main reason I feel this will be successful is the fact that we have some amazing talent sitting idle in the off season and they don't have to do the marketing or financing, and all the worries of running a business. I already have all the pieces in place running other companies. I believe I can bring this product to the haunt industry and make an impact in a positive way. The worse case would be we don't sell them all and I end up with a troupe of amazing characters in my haunt. The downside is not that bad, I would love to have them all.

I have received several emails inquiring about the suits, people are very interested in seeing the end product. In regards to pricing in your question we have a plan to bring 20 suits to Transworld for sale off the show floor. This resolves the two biggest issues of buyers, one you can take home the product and see the quality your paying for. We know what is on the market and our suits will be priced to sell, with only 20 suits on hand we don't expect to bring any home. When we say Film Quality, that is not just a marketing tag. Once people see the extreme detail and value this product can bring a press delivery to your local media and your level of professionalism, it's a no question of price.

The web site is under development and should be ready mid Feb showing in detail the suits with video and photos.

Thanks for asking!
    Last edited by twohlgemuth; 01-10-2008, 08:50 AM.
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

If you check out the Hauntworld Blog on the front page you'll find an update on the new Spookywoods FX. Kelly, I'll agree with your comments 110%!

I can't wait myself!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Tony,
        Just wondering, in the future do you think will you be selling any costumes on-line. For those of us who cannot make it out to Vegas.
        Jordan Renda
        www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Hi Jordan,

We will be glad to ship you a costume, once the web site goes live you will be able to see the suits in photos and videos. All it takes is a phone call and a credit card and give us a call. Our plans are to bring 20 suits to the show, but if you can't make it then you can still get the show special if you order before the end of the Transworld Show.

As far as ordering online, that is not in the plans as these are very limited.

Thanks for asking!
          Tony Wohlgemuth,
          Comes up with the fun stuff!
          Kersey Valley, Inc.
          www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Working...
          X