Air Cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Cannon

Who is best Co. to buy Air Cannons from, need the kind you can shoot fake blood out of. Thanks
    http://www.hustonville.com

Contact me off-list.
    I have some info that has not been released yet on this line of thinking.
    We have done some effects for a film and developed something.
    info@gore-galore.com and let me know exactly what you are doing. We might be able to help.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

not a safe idea to shoot anything out of a air cannon. Especially at a customer. Also fake blood would be to heavy to shoot think about using red colored water.
      5 years in the business and still ticking
      Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
      USSN

Comment

Build One

Have you thought about building a cannon? We use several using propane. I agree never shoot anything at a customer. I would suggest screening the exit path of the cannon and have it face over the customer to spray water. If it is dark you dont need red color to get the effect.

Comment

who would ever think of doing something so discusting????

o yea its a haunted house...i can shoot a fetus over a 100 yards..
          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Any Ideas

Just something we thought up, hahah call us copy cats but that was a well done seen, hoochie rocks, lol
            http://www.hustonville.com

Comment

Now you RAWK TOO!!!!...thanks for the kind words....when we first did the suicide if thats the one were talking about...it was back in 94 and we used a modified clay pigeon thrower...worked great...its been 10 years before this year bringing it back.....now i invented a new way....completely automated ...email me and i will walk ya threw it...and hook ya up with the company who can sell ya all the parts...it really simple...but its a new technology that make it so great...
              in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
              X