Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never a Dull Moment.

More "Special Help" lately.
    Recently more people visiting The Ravens Grin have been telling me about their unexplainable experiences while touring my house, things happening to them that I am not doing and could not make happen if I wanted to.
    In one part of the way out of the house at almost the very end of the tour people are being touched on the shoulder, back, arms. It seems to run the gamut from a prod in the ribs to almost a pinch.
    Fortunately, most of the people that these things are happening to seem to feel they are spirits just asking to be noticed, with no real aggressiveness to the action.
    These invisible helpers are sort of like some of my human helpers, I never am quite sure if they will be showing up here or not, I just have to wait and see, like always.......
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim doesnt this kind of take away your no touch rule?! LOL! Pinching and proding has anyone got upset or totally freaked out? Or has it just be suttle? Like they felt it but wasnt really alarmed by it? Wow thats one experience I can say is ive never been touched by a ghost. Dont get any wrong ideas Jim! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

When these touches happen I am a long way away from them, like across the room away and often if I were even thinking about moving toward them in the dark (if or when it may become momentarilly dark?) I would have other people standing in my way with not much room to get around them, if any .
      The one young woman who has had these experiences here told me that the first time she was here , she was only seven years old, that she was scared Until she turned and saw the Lady in White standing nearby in the wine cellar!? I thought 100% of the people would become more scared if they were to observe such a thing?
      I guess not?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X