Website Redesigned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Redesigned...

Our website has been redesigned by Mr. Savage at Sinister Visions!

Info and galleries to be updated soon. We lost a ton of photos earlier this year, but we still have access to all our old photos, so in time the galleries will be restored.

Let us know what you think!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Looks awesome. Chad does great work. We were really pleased with his work on our own site and plan on going back to him again.

Comment

Just curious

How much did this set you back? Just curious to what pricing I should be planning to spend for an interactive site like that.

Ryan
      "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
      - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

Sweet, I love the way you pass your mouse over the pages at the top and you get flashes of scary things, very cool.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thats awsome. Great site. I'd love to use them, but i am on some-what of a tight budget for this year. I'm curious to know what it cost as well.
          Jordan Renda
          www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Email Chad at savage@sinistervisions.com for pricing. He doesn't bite...too hard. LOL

Comment

Well I do have a buddy that designs websites (big-discount) but he has not designed them for this industry, so it definetly wouldn't look as good as that. And, I'm just gona wait things out untill I'm 100% sure I'll even have an attraction next year.

Thanks for the link
              Jordan Renda
              www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Sorry I never made it back yesterday to answer your questions...looks like Barry had you covered, though! Thanks, Barry!

Definitely talk to Chad to see what he can cook up for you! He's a great guy.
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

looks great well done!
                  The Care Taker
                  John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Working...
                  X