WANTED: Giant Skull Scarefactory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Giant Skull Scarefactory

Looking for a used giant skull facade similar to ones made by Scarefactory or Nighscream Productions.

Thanks for the help.

krichaz@yahoo.com

You can see my giant skull on my website . I made it myself beginning with an old camping trailer, welded rebar to flat steel pieces drilled them so as to be able to bolt it to the trailer, then covered it with scrap steel sheets, made a big jaw for it which is also an opening jaw that used to be my house's exit for many years, "Puked out on the parking lot, regurgitated on the gravel, retched out on the roadway."
    After I got the basic skull finished I wheeled it to it's present loaction, jacked it up,welded solid legs under it then cut the axle off, then attached the jaw.
    It is very durable, I suppose that someday a few hundred years from now as some primative people discover this skull in a jungle , they will be worshiping their new "god"! hahahahaha!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim where ever did that beautiful skull go??? And how long has it been out of your front of your house? I think I remember it being there in front but you didnt exit out of it. Was it like a slide from the 2nd story? We exited out the large butt over the back door. LOL! Not many people see that in the dark! The hanging dingleberry room is the scariest thing Ive ever seen in my life! Much scarier than any chainsaw! ahahaha
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

As of last night the skull is still there(I haven't looked for it yet this morning)
        I guess that it just blends right in and becomes invisible.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

LoL! Yeah I wasnt thinking Jim! It was in your front yard when I was there. Because I guess we didnt exit it I forgot It was out in front of your house.
          You know they say the mind goes first! LOL!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X