Xtreme HAUNT FX commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtreme HAUNT FX commercial

Hey everyone Check out the 1st Xtreme Haunt FX DVD Commercial, Featuring Geoff Beck while he Sports a Xtreme Haunt FX Job created by "SPECIAL" guest star, JASON BLASZCZAK of SCREAMLINE STUDIOS.
    GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://twisteddementia.com/DarkSyde%...Commercial.wmv

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

The guys make up was really awesome! Kudos.

I will say these are the type of videos that we need more of because we can pop videos like this on in our actors room. We can show our actors these videos.

Great job. I'll buy one!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

SPECIAL guest star!!!!! WOW!!
      Here i thought i was doing a make- up job and now look at me i am a STAR!!!
      just kidding bodybag thank you very much for the kind words, however it is me who is thankful to be part of a great dvd,and i hope everyone takes the information given to them in all the make-up demo's and makes the haunt industy very,very proud...

just some random dude

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

Following alot of talk on the net these days, Im going to say that I have noticed one thing in common, the majority of Haunts put all their money into elaborate scenes, incredible props, but one thing that is lacking is true FX makeup. As a FX artist, I honestly believe that the FX can make or break a show, FX Creates a Believable Character, which leads to a Believable scene, which leaves to a UNBELIEVABLE GREAT TIME for your CUSTOMERS.
        There are a handful of Haunts out there, and you know who you are that utilize True FX in their haunts and Im sure that you are reaping the rewards compared to the haunt down the street that has their actors throwing on cheap chinese knockoff masks 30 seconds prior to showstart, and coming off 2 minutes after showstart, because they are soooooooooo hot.
        FX doesnt end with the makeup, in order to create the illusion of a believable character, you must follow thru with your costuming as well, and then of course there is the final bit of the Illusion, Character Developement.
        It was alot of Fun watching as Geoff Beck became his Character for this commercial, Character developement can also Make or break a show.
        Sheesh Im rambling..... anyway the intent of this post was merely to say to all HAUNT OWNERS and FX artists......... STEP UP YOUR GAME, and JUMP into the FX side of HAUNTING!!!!!!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Jason,
          You are a star.
          A bright shinny star!

Rob,
          You are certainly correct.

What is the ultimate goal of every Haunted Attraction. To entertain your audience.
          And in order to do that you have to create a sense of realism in the eyes of your patrons. In other words, achieve a Suspension of disbelief within your patrons so they think your event is possibly real. Great makeup, costuming, and character development are important aspects of that. You also need your actors to not be wearing white tennis shoes. That ruins it for me every time.

Except when you have giant monster costumes. You just scare the crap out of them. hahaha!

But seriously, that is why we developed the "Scream Cube" for our costumes and to be actor worn. It just breaks the sound barrier. One more way that makes our costumes more realistic, and a bigger impact. Not only visual but auditory.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Kevin..... Did you just drop a commercial into my commercial? Boy oh boy! why I oughta! Its true tho, the white tennis shoes or pearly whites, blows it for me every time as well, and you hear everyone talk about not doing it, and yet every year I go to a haunted attraction and there they are.... in all their NIKE glory and COLGATE smiles!

Comment

Rob,
              I sure did and what cha gonna do about it.
              Ha....Ha.... Bring it on. I aughta.......

I have been known to carry a can of flat back spray paint to remedy that problem. Or wrap their feet with black broadcloth to hide them.
              But you aught to see all the kids freak when I spraypaint someone's shoes black.
              We usually don't see any white tennis shoes for a couple days after that. Granted I have given several warnings to the same person about it.
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com
              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

A bright shinny star!!!
                hot damn i am a what a STAR ??
                for anyone interested i charge $5.00 a picture (that is a discounted rate for all haunters) HAHAHAAAAA

I truly am glad i know all you guys and again thank you BODYBAG!!!!(and also kevin)

random dude again
                Jason Blaszczak
                SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

LOL while we were In PA. they were charging 5.00 to get your picture with the bodybaggers...... WTF..... who what where Jason once again the pleasure was ours to watch you do what you do, I am POSITIVE that from your segment alone, we have fueled the fire for the next generation of Haunt FX artists........
                  And now a word from our sponsors........ Listen to Rotting Flesh Radio, while sculpting with KLEANKLAY, Have a FREEK, while painting your CINEMASECRETS appliances....and dont forget to Get your Silicone from TFB PLASTICS right here in GOOD OLE MICHIGAN!

Comment

When are these DVD's being shipped, I purchased mine back on Jan. 1?

Comment

Spooktacular, you took advantage of the pre order deal, the Official Release date is march 16th, at the Transworld show, those of you that preordered will recieve their copy prior to that. Shipping date TBD ..........

Comment

Awesome, can't wait to get it!

Comment

This is going to be WELL worth the wait!

Comment

nice commercial! check it out, if you have some more footage and want another promo for your site or maybe transworld.....hit me up. we can work out a small exchange if you like! I'll put together a nice piece for ya!

shoot me an e-mail if you are interested!

- jason
                            Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Thanx Elswarro!

Comment

Working...
                              X