X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is too friggin cool...

Check out this link...it's very cool...

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...C-0D6B48984890

How sweet would it be to make a giant version of this for a rock concert? (in an outdoor venue...no Great White)...I can't believe it hasn't been done already...you just can't go wrong with sound and fire!

Posting this link in no way holds me liable for someone burning down their garage!...hehehe
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Have you seen the U-Tube link to a Japanese show where they build a phoney sauna building at the peak of a ski moutain then have naked men sitting in these recliner type chairs, the chair tips quickly as the wall behind the chair opens and rolls the naked man onto the snow?
    Part two has the chair rotating, then a small explosion of smoke and fire as the chair drops, the wall swings open and the chair has skis under it and down-slope he goes among skiers (he's naked) out of control!
    The camera watches one guy til he's out of sight down this very steep, long slope, still going! (still going fast too!)
    They had a camera looking up and back at the one man's face, he threw a cup of tea or coffee into his own face as the action- movement made him involuntarilly do this!
    One reciner/ski chair dumped over at high speed and it looked as if it rolled over the guy's neck and head!!??
    This has to be the most nuts thing that I have ever seen in my life!
    Unbelievable!
    (And I didn't watch it just for the naked men, either!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Who needs Christmas lights to music?! I'm framing my house using that method for Christmas this year! It'll be HOT! LOL.

(so much for just burning the garage down, eh, Dan?)
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

KEWL BEANZ!!!!

That would work well with a zombie organ player scene!!!!

Comment

Very nice!!
          Thanks for the link.....

now, about this hole in the roof of my studio..... :wink:
          Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Oh my God! I want one!!!

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com