Complete Haunted House In Tent. 7,800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Haunted House In Tent. 7,800

WE ARE SELLING A COMPLETE HAUNTED HOUSE IN A TENT. COMES WITH A TENT, SIDEWALL, STAKES, POLES, ALL THE WALLS YOU NEED TO DO IT. ALL THE ELECTRICAL, STROBES, SPOTS, BLACKLIGHTS, EMERGENCY EXIT SIGNS AND LIGHTS. THERE IS PAINTING ON THE WALLS AT EA. SCENE WORKS GREAT WITH BLACK LIGHT. PLUS MANY EXTRAS. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT CIRCUSSIDESHOWS@YAHOO.COM PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE. MOST OUT ARE WAY OVER PRICED. WITH THIS ONE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE A PROFIT THE FIRT YR. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

I DO HAVE SOME PICS BUT I'M UNABLE TO LOAD THEM ON HERE. PLEASE EMAIL. THANKS

Size matters

How big is it?

Comment

7.800 sq ft i am assumign from the title..

Comment

No, it was $7,800.00
        Kevin
        MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Shows what I know

Comment

Yeah, I was sure

that the 7,800 meant dollars.

Comment

To quote Fark: "This thread is useless without pictures!"
              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

That does bother me

when people post things (here, on other boards and on ebay) and don't attach any photos. How could that be any more difficult than emailing photos to 20 different interested parties? Same thing with the basic description. Wouldn't it be better to type the details up once when you post something than to have to try to remember everything and type it up for 20 different emails?

Comment

Working...
                X