Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Packers! Oh well, now I can start thinking about Transworld.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Packers! Oh well, now I can start thinking about Transworld.

Yep, I was one of about 72,000 fans that sat there in -24 wind chills tonight any to have my heart ripped out in one play. Nothing quite as surreal as leaving a stadium after an ending like that. I swear it was like a morgue. The good news is I can start to count the days to Vegas.
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

The Packers

Well, now that the packers ave ripped your heart out, there is always the shippers to deal with. Hope they packed your heart in enough ice to make it to Vegas.

Good Luck.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Better than being a Chargers fan

Or a San Diego fan of either football or baseball, I suppose. They always almost get it done, leaving us fans short after what promises to be a great season. There's always next year, I guess.

Comment

Sorry you had to live through that. Now we have to listen to Giant fans for 2 weeks. Ahhhhh, I'm surrounded by them.

Comment

The Packers chooooookkkkeeeedddd. Farve went back to his old ways of tossing the game away. I think the home field advantage actually hurt the Packers today because they have a LOT of speed on that team especially at wide out. They lost a lot of that speed today when they froze on the field.

The more physical team won today because the cold weather slowed everything down. Had the Packers played in the Super Bowl I think you would have seen a much stronger showing.

I was hoping the Packers could win because I think they have a stronger chance against the Patriots. Oh well..

Maybe next year!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Packers.....Giants....I think the whole world is rooting against the pats.......I did very much enjoy the result of the game tonite though.
            Tom Letterio

Production Designer
            SKULL ISLAND Scream Park

Casting Manager/ Make Up Artist
            Kevin McCurdys Haunted Mansion

Visit my "space"
            www.myspace.com/thetalentedmrl

Comment

I really dislike this Patriots team and especially their coach, and when the Colts went down, I figured it didn't matter who won now it's over. But whomever won the Packers/Giants game I wanted to win, I'm sure a lot of people do as well. I like the Giants, like Eli Manning of course, this team gets no respect and they have won on the road 10 games in a row, that's huge!!! They played the Patriots well and that last game could have went either way.....Let's go G-Men!!!!!

Allan
              Last edited by MDKing; 01-21-2008, 07:05 AM.

Comment

The Giants have been playing real strong since their last regular season game. I think the Patriots would have crushed the Packers anyway. I would have like to have seen Tom Brady outplay Favre so people would stop gushing over Favre. I have been a Patriots fan since they drafted Brady. I want the Patriots to win but I wouldn't count out the Giants just yet, they have been playing tough lately.
                Jared Layman

Comment

huh?

I guess only in Michigan and New England you could find someone who didn't like Favre in favor of the smug and arrogant Brady! LOL
                  I guess the difference is that other people gush over Favre, the Patriots gush over themselves.....

I'll be glad when next year the Colts return to their rightful place, the Superbowl, and the Patriots come back down to Earth!

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
                    I guess only in Michigan and New England you could find someone who didn't like Favre in favor of the smug and arrogant Brady! LOL
                    I guess the difference is that other people gush over Favre, the Patriots gush over themselves.....

I'll be glad when next year the Colts return to their rightful place, the Superbowl, and the Patriots come back down to Earth!

Allan
                    Go Blue is all I have to say! Maybe next year Michigan will finally start winning again.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

Didn't their backup QB just transfer? I did see Henne play well down the stretch...

Comment

Hey wait! Are you saying my Detroit Lions Did not make it to the Superbowl? What the F***? Just kidding. They will never make it.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
                        Deadly Intentions Haunted House
                        www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
                        1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

What a sad sad day in packerland.

sean
                          Sean De Wane
                          ----------------------------------------------
                          The De Wane Asylum
                          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
                            Didn't their backup QB just transfer? I did see Henne play well down the stretch...
                            Henne will have graduated and yes Mallet transferred. He didn't like the idea of the spread offense the new coach will implement next year. I could actually see it being a rough couple of seasons ahead for the wolverines.
                            Jared Layman

Comment

Bad break for Farve, I was really hoping he could go out on a high note. But then again, no matter who won the NFC, it would still be pretty unlikely for anyone to beat the Pats. Not that I want New England to win, I am from Pittsburgh.
                              Jordan Renda
                              www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Working...
                              X