Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt actors...want to be more?

Hey... and Hi.
    Im a master Horror-Teller.. and don't get me wrong your a big important part of the haunted industry...but did you ever want to be more?
    I've got a new show I've developed. The horror-Teller show. You could learn to be a Horror-Teller and have your own team of scareactors for your haunt.
    But you will need to learn the ins and outs of being a Horror-Teller first.

Its a very cool profession and when you have learned it and made that video/DVD we would be happy to post you on our website:
    www.thehorrorteller.com

We even have a secret society just for our horror-tellers...where we talk everything horror-telling. We have Dark ones sponsered contests for you to win cool stuff and see the hottest new products on the market today.
    Any questions...well just contact me or post here!
    Thank you.
    The HorrorTeller

No Thanks doesn;t interest me
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Am interested, got the book, will have to sit down and read and tell of it when done. From the sounds of it, it addresses a most important basic haunts need.
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony View Post
        Am interested, got the book, will have to sit down and read and tell of it when done. From the sounds of it, it addresses a most important basic haunts need.
        So what did you think? Worth buying??

Comment

the only time I would want to do something else would be when my body can't take acting anymore mostly because I go so hard it takes me 2 months to heal

Comment

This is a terribly cryptic post and even a pretty cryptic website. Im not sure of what you are selling aside from a book. Good luck with this.
            Allen H
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I agree. I wasn't able to gather what "horror telling" exactly is from the post, and the website almost confused me more. That makes it really hard to even contemplate using your services or buying your products.

Comment

want to be more..

I agree the site isn't very explaining, but I think I might get it. I think it is a book that will help us start a haunt, create the backstory and how to lay it all out through talk and set design. Then how to tell the story and be a better actor/haunt. I know at my haunt the story has been created but we never have the time to retell the back story to each group before they go in or while they are going through it. The story is posted elsewhere and is known, but not part of the "rules" to each group. God if we did that we would have a wait period that drive everyone crazy.
                ~WelchWitch

Comment

The haunt I worked at last year had a story line and the first section of the walkthrough was dedicated to telling the story. If that is what this is, then if it teaches you how to do it right, it could be a great thing, but probably not something for most of us I'd guess.

Comment

I was guessing this was some kind of story-for-cash (with effects) kind of act that they would teach you, similar to fortune telling... But I could be wrong. I agree that the site is a bit obtuse. Perhaps someone who has read the book could chime in and set the record straight?

Comment

OK I agree checked out the site...cant figure out whats going on. Someone said that it might be referring to starting your own haunt and doing a back story, but dont most haunt owners know all that stuff already. In the subject line it says Haunt Actors...but yet i see nothing about it. Sounds kinda like a I'll tell you everything I know for the low price of XX a month. But who is this guy, What haunt is he from, How is he successful and why we should buy the product hes selling should all be Info we the consumer should know in advance
                      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Well we have breathed new life into this thread. Got the site some new fresh attention. He hasn't responded back since the start of the thread. That says alot about it. I think we have our answers.
                        ~WelchWitch

Comment

Welch,
                          I popped on to say the same thing. this is not a HW forums regular, they just popped on to sell something. If it were a great product I think they would stick around to clear things up.

Comment

So Allen are you saying that great minds think alike?
                            ~WelchWitch

Comment

Im say that your mind is where mine was, which means if you lose your keys check the fridge.

Comment

Working...
                              X