No announcement yet.

Haunt actors...want to be more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Allen- some customer reviews- maybe some video/ youtube clips would be helpful. I tend to gobble up any written- dvd info I can find about the haunt industry and have learned the hard way how to avoid some that just don't live up to their hype. I'm not putting your haunt teller product down because I honestly don't know if its worth the ducats that you want for it or not. But to convince myself and many others who have been around the block you should add some customer reviews- a client list- anything to give us a better idea of what you are offering. If you convince me- i'll buy it. Thats a promise. Maybe you should get someone like Allen copies of your product and have him give a review on it - he is well respected when it comes to haunt and haunt acting. Beware- he will be bluntly honest- but he probably would give you tips on making it better.
    Cheers McZ

Comment

want to be more...

Geeze sorry everyone who replied here. I haven't been on for a long time- due to setting up this past falls operation. So Sorry.
      Perhaps nightmaretony will come forward or shoot him an email if he's still around here.
      Read the table of contents folks.
      This is a seperate show for the haunted business. If you have lots of hourly guests you will need enough area to accomadate an arena , if outdoors. If inside, you will need enough room to accomadate how ever many guest you want in that room.
      This show can be used as a way to covey to your guests your own personal storyline for your haunt.
      No, it has nothing to do with fortune telling...unless that is what you want this show to be about.
      Because of how this show works, your guests will never see what scares them
      until its too late...
      It is a well oiled show...but you need to know the ends and outs of it, why it works, what not to do, how it works and the scares involved.
      So again, read the table of contents.
      Thank you, and again sorry for my delay getting back to you.
      Reach me at:
      info@thehorrorteller.com
      or visit us:
      thehorrorteller.com
      scarecrowvillage.com

Comment

Working...
      X