No announcement yet.

I'd like to introduce a new show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to go under water In the lake and hit a little kilosecond plasma burst and make all the ducks quack.

If you play it just right you can get two seperate grops of ducks appearing to respond to each other. Although pre recorded you can do the rumble scene from West Side Story. I prefer the Alice Cooper version.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

You really have to watch though

If running the dual function generators to pulse the blasters with plasma coincides any more than 4 seconds, the surface of the lake will become a mass of floating fish and duck meat.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

extra extra READ ALL ABOUT IT.

HEY KID I WILL TAKE ONE! OK, THAT WILL BE TEN BUCKS, HERE YOU GO GOOD SIR.

THANKS ALOT NOW WHAT EXACTLY IS IT
        WAIT WAIT WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY?
        AND MY a#% STILL HURTS TO THIS DAY

DARK SECRETS BELONG IN THE GRAVE WHERE WE CAQN ALL REST AT PEACE WITH THEM.

ok SERIOUSLY NOW GOOD LUCK SELLING THAT CHICKEN.
        The Care Taker
        John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

First I would like to apologize to everyone, especially Greg and Jim , and all the rest of you who responded to this post.

I didn't run but instead was taking time to mull everyones input over to see what it was I wasn't conveying properly to you all.

I believe I now have it figured out and I do not blame you for being skeptical.

As we all know storytellers of many forms have been around for ages.
          This wheel is not new by any means. The variations of storytellers out there are not new. Their for children,adults, legends, ghost stories, history and more.

In our business of horror its ghosts stories....bone chilling tales that , we hope we tell well enough to scare or the very least creep our guests out with.

That wheel I did not create.

The wheel we did create however, through years of trial and error is the ending.

The mind blowing ending of the show. This what I am so excited about, that I wanted to present to you all.

The example I gave you all prior with the audio story stops at the highest point of the story...go back and listen to it if need be.

There is a reason for this. I just didn't stop there on purpose, to make you all wonder.

Its at this point in the show that scares enter the picture, for the grand finale.

The ending is what gets the guests, for they never expect it to happen .
          We all have heard or seen storytelling and there never is a climax that follows...
          its just the ending of the story.

That is what sets this show apart from the average tales of the dark. The scares and how its done.

That is what the book the horror-teller show is all about. Besides setting this show up and the other facets that are involved to produce the entire show.

I have taken a hard look at the cover of the book and its info and thanks to your being skeptics we are in the process of rewriting the cover as you are all right it does not convey enough information.

So I do again want to apologize to you all( as I'm wiping the ole egg off my face)
          and thank you for questioning me...being skeptical...so I could finally see.

Sandy
          The HorrorTeller
          www.scarecrowvillage.com
          www.the horrorteller.com
          info@thehorrorteller.com

Comment

From what I read it sounds like you have an intriging idea for a second show at a haunt. I am sure if you could so how figure a way to give a demo beyond the audio clip, people will buy it if it is good. Maybe you should think about setting a demo up at a convention like MHC(because they are close to Michigan) or something. Believe me in this industry if it cool and works haunters will buy it.
            Jared Layman

Comment

The Haunters buy it , hoping their customers will "Rent It".
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thank you Mindtumor.

As an add on show for attractions the possibilities are endless.

Relaying the attractions legends, the new theme of the season, and even as a vip show especially if you know that you are unable to offer it as a show to accommadate all your guests.

We do not offer the dvd as of yet and there is a good reason for it.
                Those just starting out especially if they haven't had a storyteller prior, are going to want to understand the fundamentals of how this show works and even those who have had storytellers should follow the steps presented to ensure the shows success at their attraction.
                We feel the dvd will only encourage folks to skip the beginnings of the how to and the why, of how the show works.
                We also have included the brief discussion on the advance Horror-Teller Show so that the Horror-Teller is able to outdo himself each season with the additions of diversions. Now we are in the process of completing the Master Horror-Teller add in guide that will be free to those who already are starting their show process.

As for MHC... maybe, perhaps someday...it would take some equipment to get it all there.
                One just never knows where destiny will take them...
                Sandy
                The HorrorTeller

www.scarecrowvillage.com
                www.thehorrorteller.com
                info@thehorrorteller.com

Comment

Working...
                X