Casting Call for Hauntworld the Real Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg Chrise
    Darth Faupel would have to be CGI generated because Steve Buscemi is dead.
    Steve Buscemi is dead?! When did this happen? :cry:

Comment

Perhaps he is alive and well? I had stuck it in my head hearing some news but now can't find a thing on it. Maybe just that he got killed on the Sopranos?
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Freud:"God is dead!"

God:"Freud is dead."
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Steve Buscemi is God?
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

The first thing a potential diety has to know is to pick your universe very carefully.
            He could be "god" in some realm, somewhere.
            I am "god" in the cat room, I control the food and water, Mr. Tuxedo just physically intimidates the other cats. (What a bluffer with one fang and no front claws!) He can smack so hard though it sounds like a baseball bat hitting a ball, of course it's a legal open-pawed, no clawed smack.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X