Who are these guys??? Transworld Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are these guys??? Transworld Vendors

I was looking over the list and there are several vendors I've never heard of...does anyone know these people, what they do, website address anything???

GrossParts.com
    21st Century Fine Arts
    Clearcut Operations, Inc.
    Poison Halloween Props
    Silpak, Inc.
    Psycho Clan
    Efx Teck
    Skeleton Store
    Studio A Advertising
    Johnson Animatronics
    Tomb of Darkness

Midwest Display
    Skulltronics
    Crown Coat LLC
    Cam Commerice Solutions
    GREX
    Optic Nerve Studios
    Skeleton Coast

McStevens Food and Beverage
    Rover Intl
    Glowman
    Christmas Source
    Stagecraft Inc
    Bone Yard Effects
    Gyro Haunts
    Norther Light FX
    Blacklight.com

Some of these seem brand new while others seem like I've heard of them before.

Larry

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Johnson Animatronics have been around for several years. They make complex full animatronics for FITCO, the local Halloween Club stores. They used to run a haunted house locally. They had booths at Transworld Vegas and Haunt X. They build some fantastic quality into their mechs. Am saving my pennies for a specialized animatronic of my own design and their build, eventually.

They have no internet presence or email, though.

Skeleton Coast is Tyler, I think, various small props. He is up north. I remember him for blood wax, a product I never seen before.

Gyro Haunts methinks would run haunts for the Paramount parks (now Cedarfair).

No idea on the rest.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

SkeletonStore is NOW the official distributor for Anatomicalchart, according to their website.
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Does anyone have websites for these people? I myself would like to know any of these companies websites, as I'm sure everyone else would like to know. Scout the companies going to the show.

Thanks
        Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Efx-Tek is a really cool company wth great customer service that deals with animation control!

http://www.efx-tek.com/

Allan

Comment

Bone Yard Effects

Larry,
            I thought you knew who we were! We are a special fx makeup studio open since 1995. We are the creators of Fx Faces prosthetics. We are the crew in charge of Universal Studios (Hollywood) Halloween Horror Nights. This will be our 5th year at TW. Larry Bones - Bone Yard Effects www.BoneYardFx.com
            Last edited by boneefx; 01-29-2008, 08:24 PM.

Comment

www. skulltronix.com the make the talking skull with lighting effects it runs about 1600.

Comment

I know of a www.Opticnervefx.com They did the FX for Buffy the Vampire Killer show.
                www.johnsonanimatronics.com has not updated their site yet,I use their animations, and I would say they almost over build them. Very durable.
                www.silpak.com sells Urathane. I use them alot.

Larry C.
                www.abracadaver.com
                new email- Larry@abracadaver.com

Comment

yo Larry, long time! Still wild out here as always. Thanks on the heads up, didnt know the Johnsons had a website going. Thanks there!
                  The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Who Dat??

Larry Optic Nerve is John Vulich, he used to work for Savini and was responsable for Bub in Day of the Dead. He has owned Optic nerve for about 13-14 years. He is amazingly talented and a great guy. I owe alot to him, he got me my first two jobs in the film industry, Creepshow II and Return of the Living Dead II. All the best number 2'ss Ha Ha.

Silpak has been a supplier on the west coast for years to all the Make-up shops in Hollywood.

Gyros makes low end turn key haunts, he had one here in Phoenix two years ago. I assume he is looking to franchise.

Skulltronix was at TW last year next to us and the Silicone Mask guy.

Northern Light has been around for a while also!

Looks like some new stuff to paw over my friend!!!

Matt
                    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

I checked out Gyro Haunts on the net, San Jose and Sacramento both have haunts called "Rob Zombie Presents The Devils Play Ground" they maybe low end haunts but that was a large check they wrote to use Rob Zombies name and likeness. I like their website too, cool looking but stright forward and to the point.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Hey Tony, I think the site went up last year.
                        Matt, I thought that might be John's company. I too have worked with John and Savini
                        many years ago. You think he's coming to the show or is it another Optic Nerve?

Larry C.
                        www.abracadaver.com

Comment

Don't Know for sure but John is one hell of a sculpture and when I first met him he was really into mask making. I ran " Optic Nerve Studios" through the search engines and this is the only one that hit. If not, John needs to speak to a lawyer!!

I hope it is him, I haven't seen him in about 12 years when Everett and him were still partners.
                          Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Mid West Displays is the Christmas Light Show partner that the large haunts are using to supply large displays. Great support from Pat from Shocktober fest and Jingelbellfest.
                            Tony Wohlgemuth,
                            Comes up with the fun stuff!
                            Kersey Valley, Inc.
                            www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging View Post
                              SkeletonStore is NOW the official distributor for Anatomicalchart, according to their website.
                              Of the smaller stuff, the skellies will still come direct from Anatomical.
                              GoryCorey
                              See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

Working...
                              X