• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex B. Hamilton thanks his haunted comrades

Rex B. Hamilton thanks Bodybagging, Screamline Studios and Geoff Beck

January 30, 2008

Greetings, Fellow Haunters:

It was my pleasure, on Sunday the 13th, to be a make-up model in the forthcoming instructional haunt DVD “Xtreme Haunt FX..” Rob Johnson’s Bodybag Entertainment is the producer and he tells me that the disc should be available at the TransWorld convention in mid-March.

We shot the piece inside Screamline Studios in Painesville, Ohio. Outside, the weather that day didn’t look anything like Halloween. It was cold, snowing and blustery - just what you would expect in Ohio during January.

Jason Blaszczak and Steve Martini made me feel welcome inside their warm, crowded studio. Producer Rob Johnson stood off to the side most of the time, silently watching the proceedings.

The heavy technical work was done by Derrick “Big D” Parr of Bodybag Entertainment. He had three video cameras, two microphones, a mixing board and a laptop PC all strung together to record our efforts. Two of the cameras were static; the third one was a shoulder-mounted job that Derrick waltzed around the set with.

The heavy artistic work was done by Geoff Beck. He was the make-up artist that day. The entire job took about 45 minutes to complete. The end result looked pretty good in my opinion. Becky spent a fair amount of time working with a variety of colors, and doing several types of shading and stippling on me. Let’s hope the final edit will bring out the subtleties that I saw in my face when I looked closely into a mirror.

My thanks to all of them, and may their DVD be a big hit.

Very truly yours,

Rex B. Hamilton

13939 Clifton Boulevard
    Lakewood, Ohio 44107-1462
    216.226.7764 (Home)
    EvilLordZargon@msn.com
Working...
X