Transworld Tuesday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Tuesday Night

I have been trying to plan my itinerary for vegas and was wondering what events or what everyone else is planning on doing tuesday night?

The tradeshow is sunday thru wednesday but what does everyone do during the last two nights?
    "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
    - Clarence Birdseye

When it was in Vegas the last night before the close was spent at the Crowne Bar. Not sure whatv this year will hold.....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

so would that be...

so the last night at crowne bar in Chicago.... would that be the last day of the whole event or the night before the last day of the tradeshow?

Thanks

Ryan
      "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
      - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

Well, again TW is a whole new animal this year but the last day of the convention, most people take off when it is done. For example, my flight on Wed is at 3:45PM. Based on my gut, I say all the real partying will be done Sun & Mon. I am guessing most people will be leaving Tuesday at about 5PM
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
        X