What do you think???

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Opps...here is the cover. What do you think?
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

umm about what?

I don't see anything? but here is a question for you Larry....

How do we know when our subscription is up for renewal?

I don't want to miss any but I am not sure how to find out when my last issue is coming to me and also how to renew.

Ryan
      "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
      - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

ahh there it is.

Very Cool! I have always loved the art work you use. Who does all your artwork? Do you do it in house or subcontract that out?

Ryan
        "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
        - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

The artwork is done by Brainstorm Studios www.brainstormstudios.com.
          Kevin
          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

That is the image from Hauntworld the movie 17 I believe, the one that featured the 13th Gate...

Comment

Wicked larry, love the vegas sign with blood on it. When will it ship?
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Here is yet one more sneak peak... here is a page from the story on 13th gate.
                Attached Files
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

So when does ISSUE 17 goes in the mail? I think that I have been wondering about this for months and I have gotten blown off everytime I try to contact someone. I did not order one magazine! I did Subscribe!

I have NUMBER 16 but why have I not gotten 17?

Larry, I am going to send you a message with my information, please look it up, cause I did subsribe to your magazine.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Larry I did send you an email with a copy of my reciept just in case you did not read my private message.

Brian

Comment

You email me directly: darkrides@sbcglobal.net

I answer all email about the magazine. I have an office manager and I send them onto her and she gets back with everyone. It does take a long time between magazines, because I like to do them all out. It takes a longgggggg time to do one of these things. Once I start putting one together it takes about three months to get it to your mailbox.

This one will be the biggest one yet. Trust me its worth the wait.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Haunt View Post
                        So when does ISSUE 17 goes in the mail? I think that I have been wondering about this for months and I have gotten blown off everytime I try to contact someone. I did not order one magazine! I did Subscribe!

I have NUMBER 16 but why have I not gotten 17?

Larry, I am going to send you a message with my information, please look it up, cause I did subsribe to your magazine.

Mr. Haunt
                        17 is not out yet. Nobody has gotten it because it hasn't come out yet. I am sure you will probably get it once it is out.
                        Jared Layman

Comment

MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THE GHOSTS AND SPOOKS HAUNT ME FOR EVER. MY BAD

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Looks awesome. Great work

Comment

Here are some other updates...

The magazine might be about 100 pages so we're going back to those huge issues. We have about 30 advertisers in this magazine, some you've never heard of before. For the first time I have an organized team working to develope the magazines advertisement. We now have identified about 260 potential haunt vendors, so the follow up magazine to this one should increase in terms of advertisements.

I've always felt the advertisements are also content for the magazine. Whenever you can learn about new products that is content.

The magazine will feature some of the following contributors...

Ben Armstrong
                              Rich Strelak
                              Dwayne Sandberg
                              Brett Bertolino

We're also featuring several writters from the Vegas area talking about trailer haunts, considering they are the host city this year. Additionally Rich Strelak has updated the how to build your own trailer haunt article. This was probably the most popular article ever featured in the magazine, and now its updated.

We'll also have a story about Amazing Johnathon who has a MAJOR show in Vegas. This will be a jammed packed magazine.

Here is yet another screen shot of a page out of the magazine.
                              Attached Files
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X