Spooky Planet Auctions on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky Planet Auctions on Ebay

For those of you that were owed money from Eric Carlson, he appears to have current Ebay auctions. Below is the link

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZspookyplanet_auctions

Hope this helps some of you..

Dan

I've been getting spammed by him about all the stuff he's selling.

I'm not happy about it.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I've seen other ebayers

deal with known scammers by registering a new user name and winning an auction with no intention of paying. Would that be wrong if you're doing it to protect those who don't know?

Comment

From just my first and only E-Bay selling experience I feel sorry for anyone trying to sell that way.
        "I know your ad says you won't be shipping that 3 ton 57 Caddy hearse to anyone but could just ship it to me if I win the bid?" (only 1,200 miles away!?)
        So many stupid questions, repeated from alot of the Same stupid people, over and over....Yee Gads!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My experience with eBay has been that if you're looking to buy something, if you play your cards right and look around, you'll have a good chance of getting a nice deal. HOWEVER, if you're trying to sell something, it's kind of like someone slamming a door on your skull. It's a unique sensation the first couple of times, but you'll soon become fully aware of what a pain it really is...
          "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

all his listings are private too

Comment

This guys like the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going..........
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging View Post
                This guys like the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going..........
                Yeah, he's still out to rip people off! After hearing allthe people hes ripped-off I wouldnt do business with this guy period!

Comment

Working...
                X