Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e'zine....HomeHaunter's

http://www.homehauntnews.com

Welcome to the first edition of Home Haunters News and Reviews.
    The only e’ZINE dedicated to the Home Haunter! Jammed packed 6 times a year, Each and every issue will be overflowing with Prop How-To’s, Professional FX Makeup Tricks, Party Ideas and Everything else to take the Home Haunter to the next Level.

Home Haunter News and Reviews, created for the Home Haunter, by a Home Haunter! Be sure to add this to your Favorites and check back every other month for New and Interesting ways to improve your Haunt!

I’m adding many pages the next few days as well as a clickable index, as along with updating the site.

This is the test version of the First e’zine of HomeHaunters News and Reviews.
    I couldn’t wait no more! So here it is! Enjoy it!
    Still adding the contents page(clickable) and some last minute pages.

Questions or comments you can pm me or email me.

http://www.homehauntnews.com

Great Job

ScareShack,

Great looking Ezine. Very good idea, to help the home haunters take it to the next level.

I am very happy to be part of this, from the start. Wish you the best and thanks for letting me tag along
    Ken
    www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Crew Production View Post
      ScareShack,

Great looking Ezine. Very good idea, to help the home haunters take it to the next level.

I am very happy to be part of this, from the start. Wish you the best and thanks for letting me tag along
      Ken, thank you. Its always a pleasure working with you and thank you for beging a part of this.

There are many new features currently beging added. Along with the next issue, is wow, a lot of great new stuff coming.

Comment

I have said this before and I will say it again I think this is going to be a great addition to the HomeHaunters realm! Good Job Johnnyfive!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Just lovely, Sweetheart! Home Haunting is my first love. Keep inspiring those who make the neighborhoods happy.

Comment

I just checked it out. Wow! It may be February and 32 degrees out but I am SO ready to get to work on this Halloween's projects. This will be my first year doing a full fledge yard haunt and I'm definitely going to be checking this e-zine out every month.

Comment

Working...
            X