Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P L E A S E -- V O T E (article feedback)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P L E A S E -- V O T E (article feedback)

Ok, here I go -- trying to get us back on-topic...

I am thinking of submitting an article to Larry for the next HW regarding The ScreamSyndicate. I would like to interview them so our industry can learn more about who they are, what they do, why they came to be, and what they can offer the industry.

There has been some "mystery" surrounding who these haunt actors are and what their organization does... this mystery has been going on for some time and it would be interesting to learn more. Your thoughts?
    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
    The White Star Farm
    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Sounds great Nicole. Hope to read it sometime.
    Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Good Idea. I too have heard of them but would like to know more. What is their purpose? What is the benefits of their members? Who are they? You know the usual questions.
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Screamsyndicate

I think it would be a great article. Seems like alot of people want more actor related articles. I also have full faith in Nicole to be able to ask the right questions for this article. I SAY GO FOR IT!!!

Mike
        Bad Boys Scenic Design
        Terror on the Fox
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Good idea Nicole,
          This should fill part of the actor wants for the magazine I would think.
          Ben Fox
          Actor and Building Manager

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

Comment

I thank everyone for voting - but there's been over 125+ views of this thread... and only 17 people voted. Please vote if you haven't done so - more feedback the better - thanks everyone
            Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
            The White Star Farm

Comment

Nicole - Sounds like a good topic to me. Diffenately worth the effort, I got to talk to one of the guys while at HauntCon, but only very breifly. Should be a good read.
              Big Greg ~~~ Fear by Design !

Comment

Nicole,

I think it's a great idea. I think the Haunt Community will benefit by knowing more about them. I vote yes!
                Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Sure, why not.
                  Hearseman
                  "One foot in the grave, the other on the pedal"

Comment

Great - thank you everybody! Keep the votes comin' -- as of this posting in the poll above we only have 20 votes and I know there are more people logging on and viewing this than those voting. Wow - this is just like the real elections - only a small percentage votes, except we don't have those crazy chads to count!

Please vote - Yes or No, whatever you feel would be beneficial to what you feel haunters want and what you'd want to read.
                    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                    The White Star Farm

Comment

Don't forget to vote if you haven't done so already!!!
                      Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                      The White Star Farm

Comment

I have always wondered why people come on here, look at the posts and dont post themselves. Oh and I voted yes
                        Ben Fox

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

Comment

My husband calls it the 80/20 rule. In sales 20% of your customers account for 80% of business. On committees (whether it be committees at work, volunteer organizations or otherwise, 20% of the committee does 80% of the work)... same thing here... a small pecentage of people post 80%+ of the postings.
                          Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                          The White Star Farm

Comment

At least we know one person has nearly 40% of the posts here.
                            Ben Fox

Comment

What is that number? 20% of the drinkers drink 95% of the alcohol?
                              Maybe it wasn't even as high as 20%? 15? 10?
                              Statistics can be surprising sometimes, but they can also be manipulated to attempt to prove some point of argument.
                              "Figures never lie, but liars always figure" was said before certain ladies undergarments were invented, of course that cod piece that you wear Ben, goes back several hundreds of years!
                              (Time to buy a new one?) hahahha!
                              I had a tour last night for seven first-timers to the house, I guess that I impressed them, they called and they may be back again tonight!
                              They will be bringing some more fresh meat and possibly playing Hyde & Shriek in the house.
                              You could forget your cod piece if you were here tonight, Ben, these young women are some real "lookers".
                              Oh, I forgot, your harem is probably already full?
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X