Media Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Impressions

I am a little stumped on this question. I need help with it, if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated. I am working on getting a sponsorship and need help calculating or just overall good explaination. Question: "Total Media Impression that their advertising receives"

Thanks
    Vampyress

This can mean a number of things.
    Say you buy an ad in a local newspaper, the sponser's name is in your ad, the paper has a circulation of 50,000 that day= 50,ooo ad impressions.
    Put your sponser's name on your house tickets, sell 20,000 tickets= same thing.20,000 impressions.
    Print posters for your house add the sponsers name and/or logo, how many posters did you distribute?
    Paint up a demolition derby car with ads , how many people were in the stands that night watching the race? How many people bought a newspaper that had a photo of the car with the ad?
    Alot of the counting is educated guesswork.
    You go nuts , take your scope rifle into the high tower of your haunt, it's a Police/Swat stand off sort of thing for several hours, the whole time CNN is watching and listening to you as you keep screaming "Lttle Fratino's Pizza drove me crazy, it tastes so good I can't get enough!"
    Of course they will never again be your sponser.......much-o impressions though.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Good question...

Media Impressions are the impressions that you create through your marketing. For example if you put a banner in the center of your website for a sponsor and 100,000 people visit your website you created 100,000 impressions. If you put their logo on a billboard and you buy that billboard for 4 weeks and that billboard has 250,000 cars per week then you created 1 million more impressions for your sponsor.

If you print 1,000,000 coupons and put your sponsors logo on it and all 1 million coupons get handed out you created another one million impressions.

If you put up a banner for your sponsor over your ticket booth and you do 40,000 guests, then you created another forty thousand impressions.

The list goes on and on...

Does this help?

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Media Impressions

Thank you all. I understand now.

Vampyress

Comment

You never get a second chance to make a first impression, as far as impressing the customers, that is...
          Impressing them makes them not miss their admission fees so much, or at least then makes it easier for them to justify spending them.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X