I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep

Jason, you've got the right idea - I got chills thinkning about that chainsaw
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

You can be unbelievably scary in any situation if you just project pictures while you speak or even gaze at them.

One place I worked at they hired an ex NFL line backer and he was in Manager training. Of course I listen to no one. One day he decides to put e in some kind of wrestling move which includes like one more move and you neck gets twisted off and you die.

So in a calm voice I told him you better be real good at that, because if all you do is hurt me, I will have your lungs and intestines all over the place (with the picture in my head of somekind of demonic autopsy including the counter and furnitings right around were we were and enjoying it)

He saw the pictures in my communication and jumped back and was completely scared, no dark, no chainsaw, no startle. He went on to tell everyone I was Hannible Lecture. I hadn't even seen the movie and when I did I sat there laughing in the scenes where he had butchered everyone up and escaped as everyone thought it was a mutilated policeman they were rushing out.

But, that's with the real world. In a haunted house all you have to do is jump at the groin area quick. I taught one guy this trick, he taught it to everyone at this place this and they got me with my own thing about 8 times. They didn't know it was even me that the info came from.

figured it out at the Raven's Grin Inn. Something to do with Taco Bell.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Yes. that's "TACO BELL!" ...on steroids!
        Semi-dark lighting helps scare some people because their imagination fills in the "blanks", IF you can get them to turn their imagination "ON" in the first place?
        I do like scaring people with the lights "ON" because they are more at ease and less suspecting.....
        Just stand around the corner of a wall or open door and right as someone is about to walk passed you or walk through that doorway wisk half of an old worn out wig from the floor to as high as you can reach it and watch them fall down, scream! "I was just dusting the door edge!"
        Moving "Hair" is scary!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Moving hair IS scary

I have been watching hair move/dissapear from my head for about the last 10 years. I'm afraid to look.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

First it hides out in your armpit for a little liquid refreshment, then it gets drunk (fermentation?) and gets giggly and slides on down south for some good times in a pubic playground.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeah dude, I heard of that place. Hairy, Florida. I guess they have public schools too!
              sigpic

Comment

Chris and Jim.... you two are truly scary. If I ever met you guys in person, I just might be at a loss for words... LOL
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

We got lots of words, we could loan you some.
                  Right Gregg, right? Gregg? Gregg, say something!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Over the past 7 years, I've never had anyone swing at me or try to threaten me (granted, I'm primarily the "greeter" in the front hallway), but I've learned that if you adapt the persona and mannerisms that say "I'M in charge here" and stay in character, you can scare (or at least make feel uncomfortable) any patron, regardless of their size. About three years ago, I actually made two professional wrestlers jump (they're now both in the WWE) when they paid us a visit during their tenure in the OVW.
                    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Has any "puncher" ever punched someone in the first room?
                      They wait til they see a smaller person wearing a costume who may very well be a teenager or elderly person working in the haunt, THEN the big, macho (usually , but not always, drunk) he-man punches away!
                      Has any vandal-guest ever tried to kick a hole in a wall in just the first room?
                      If you can't inspire at least good behavior in the first couple of rooms then something is really wrong and the kids and granny working down the hallway won't stand a chance!
                      Why some customers see touring a haunted house as a confrontational opportunity I have never figured out, unless your show is Very confrontational and aggressive, then I guess this tells people that this is OK?
                      We all have choices don't we?
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Mind Set

Some People show up trying to be an ass. Not everybody is looking to be scared. Some just like to be entertained. If you expect to scare everybody you will never meet you expectations. Im not promoting hiting customers but sneaking a shot at somebody that deserves one is in my eyes ok. If nobody sees it how can they sue? remember we put ourselves in their faces and leave our body and safety vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                          Has any vandal-guest ever tried to kick a hole in a wall in just the first room?
                          No, but Mr. Wannabe-Action-Hero did kick open the make-up room door (located in the first hallway). Didn't take long for him to get thrown out; the owner of the haunt was on the other side.

Comment

Today's extra Word Is?

Tiarra

Back to you Jim
                            sigpic

Comment

A few more words I'm not using right now.

Fairies in a jar. Kitty Cats. Rainbows. Bunnies. Soy Milk. Tea party. Finger puppets.
                              Funny Hats. Slippers.

I write these words long hand on some ancient parchment, pour them into a shooting toilet and flush them into the air in chunks for all to enjoy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X