Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamwhip 14

No, not a new dessert recipe!
    I had a call tonight a couple will be driving down from Minnesota tomorrow night to see my house for the first time. I asked them how they found out about my place?
    "Dreamwhip 14" a little book by Bill Brown.
    We looked up some reveiws and one guy said that he could not read one part of the book out loud because it made him laugh too much, the part about a one-man haunted house in Illiniois...in a small town.....
    Now I'm just going to have my legal team look over his publication and see if he stole anything important from my routines!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

i really appreciate the nice words jim but really u can just call me wipp for short

Comment

Sorry to hear that your wipp is "short".
      I get all this enlargement spam , if you need some of it......
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Dreamwhip #14

Other than reviews, I couldn't find anything on that specific one. I did somewhere in some Library in Colorado see an online version of this guy's stuff for Dreamwhip #10 that is in their collection. It was cool, hand drawn illustrations and hand written words about his observations traveling around the world.

If you get one and it looks cool maybe we will all make these dudes work over time at the copy machine making this 344 page zine. Everywhere it ranges $8 to $8.25 per copy.

It seems the author is from Lubbock Texas, way on the other side of the state from me. He looks like an older dude although most of the reviews are from younger people.

This is all pretty cool, you have entered the "underground" market by actually digging tunnels?

Hmmm, 43 pages all folded up and bound with a rubber band with $4 in photo copies, rubber bands, stamps and envelopes is a solid $4 per hour job! All on reconstituted paper. This thing might be actually kind of precious?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Butt does it wipe well?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I wouldn't want to wipe.

My calculations say each sheet measures only 2 3/4 inches by 4 1/4 inches.

Employees MUST wash hands before returning to work.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

May I suggest....

The Dreamwipe 3000

a roll of toilet paper on the end of a leaf blower.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, Gregg, we big azzwholez could never wipe on paper that small...unless we constructed them onto a flap-disc like used when grinding metal, little individual pieces of paper all glued and lapped like roof shingles to remain in the wheel as it spins.
                I'll give YOU a "Buzz" later....help you clean up your act. hahahahahahahah!
                Where are my goggles? Rubber gloves?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X