FINALLY ~ The Scream Extreme 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY ~ The Scream Extreme 2007

After much delay, here is a four minute video that gives you a taste of what The Scream Extreme was like this season.

Enjoy!

Very cool!
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Thanks, Howie!

Comment

Very entertaining, loved your choice of background music!
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com
        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Gwen,

Awesome video!!! I love it! I'm glad to see you back home at HW.com! We all missed you. -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Empress your just getting your feet wet. They will dry! Hopefully the good outweighted the bad. Hang in there it looks like you guys had some fun scaring!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Emp, I loved the video! Great music, too...very unpredictable. I think that the most important thing in that video, though, was the "See you in 2008" at the end...if ya smell what I'm cookin'.

Great job!
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Originally posted by SpFXChic View Post
                Emp, I loved the video! Great music, too...very unpredictable. I think that the most important thing in that video, though, was the "See you in 2008" at the end...if ya smell what I'm cookin'.

Great job!
                I smell it, Honey. LOL!

Thanks everyone for your compliments.

I've always been a different kind of haunter -- I like to make my customers laugh, too. If you noticed, there was a lot of laughter (you could hear me doing some of it in the background) going on with the screams. I also like to use different music. It's something people don't expect which does two things:

1) Puts customers off balance since odd music is something they wouldn't expect, thus leaves them open for scares.

2) Different music can be highly entertaining.

There are times I want to be hardcore and wild like many Haunts and Haunters, but I just can't. Not that it's against my beliefs because it's not -- I want to be wild and hardcore, but it's just not in me. So..... odd music and laughing along with the screams it is.

Comment

OMG Gwen! Awsome!

-Taylor

Comment

Working...
                  X