Pneumatics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pneumatics!

Hey all I am looking for a good site to find pneumatic cylinders and air hose supplies. I am trying to cut out the middlemen the best I can. Where do you all recommend that I look for some good parts and help?

Ryan
    "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
    - Clarence Birdseye

Frightprops and Evilusions both have good selection......or if you know exactly what you want, Grainger is the best and cheapest way to go. I buy individual componenets from Grainger and complete kits from Evilusions or Frightprops.

Also, get a good air filter/conditioner for your air compressor(s)....it will make your components last alot longer.
    Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

Comment

ebay is also good

Just don't be in a hurry so you are sure to get a good deal. Check shipping costs and make sure what you are buying is new or has a warranty.

Comment

Pneumatic accessories

Send us an Email. we will get a quote together for you for what you are looking for. We are currently working on updating the site to offer a complete line of cylinders, valves, fittings, and tubing.
        Ken
        www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

I would recommend Evilusions as well. They are also great with answering any questions you may have.
          Bill C. Schnell
          Dark Son Productions
          NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
          www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Doug at Fright props has excellent prices and always ships very quickly. He actually beats our so called wholesale prices even though we are a distributor!
            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
            X