Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Haunts do you want covered??? HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Haunts do you want covered??? HELP!

In this latest issue of Hauntworld Magazine we're covering 13th Gate and 7 Floors of Hell and a major story on how the Asylum was built. What haunted houses do you want to see covered in our next issue after Transworld. We have no picked any haunted house. So speak up!!!

Also what haunts would you like to see featured in our video series? We're doing a new line called 'Hauntworld Presents: Americas Best Haunted Houses'. Our newest video will feature Terror Behind the Walls, Netherworld, The Darkness, Creepyworld, and I have video on something like 10 other haunts which I'm sitting here watching RIGHT NOW as we speak.

IF you had planned to send in footage you better do it quick...

That is all I'm doing tonight is watching vidoes of haunted houses, which was sent me... right now I'm watching Fright Land footage.

Anyway here is a page for the feature on 7 Floors of Hell.

Take care.
    Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

The House of Shock, The Edge of Hell. The Beast. Those are a few I would like to see featured.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

How about DeadAcres/HauntedHoochie, I'd love to see something on them. House of Shock would be cool as well.
      Jordan Renda
      www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

I really want to see Ravins Grin....I want to see the fruit of Jims Labor
        Greg Salyers
        Fear Entertainment

Comment

I agree with the last two. I wannna see the Hoochie and Raven's Grin.

A follow up on House of Shock, post hurricane, could be cool. They were damaged, weren't they? If it's been done, I must've missed it.
          To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

DreamReapers, Terror on the Fox, and some amusement park haunts: Universal, Knotts, Kings Island, Busch, etc. Maybe some behind-the-scenes stuff with vendors! I think that would be really cool! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ravens Grinn and one of those Beast Inflatables and Knotts.

Larry C.
              www.abracadaver.com

Comment

I vote for Ravens Grinn
                ~Bill Mlinac
                The Deadland Haunted House
                www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Terror On The Fox, The Edge Of Hell, The Beast

Comment

How about footage of Rocky Points last year???

Comment

I would love to learn more about the infamous yet mysterious Beast and the Haunted School House. I haven't been to them yet, however, so I cannot write a story.

I would like to write a story about Dead Acres/Haunted Hoochie, I have been to that show (wild!)

Maybe some stories on haunts with unusual themes, (Lovecraftian for example) Doesn't that Darkwood Manor have such a theme? We often delve into that stuff.

Thanks

Ben Armstrong
                      NETHERWORLD
                      Ben Armstrong
                      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                      www.Fearworld.com
                      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Yes, our core back-story has some Lovecraftian elements, but every year we do a different story that loosely ties into the core back-story. For example, last year’s theme was “Killcrop: Legends of the Iron Coffins”. We took an old German folk legend of a killcrop, and elaborated on it. Gave it a Darkwood twist. It definitely rang of Lovecraft.
                        This year however we are planting our tongues in our cheeks and doing a theme based around a signature character, Ed DarkWood. Ed DarkWood is patterned off Ed Wood creator of lots of bad b-movies. Generally the story will be that Ed is a failed filmmaker that inherits DarkWood Manor, and finds a cursed camera that he uses to make 13 B grade horror flicks. The movies come to life inside the walls of DarkWood Manor. Each of our scenes will be based on one of Ed’s bad horror films. Some of Ed’s fictional movie tiles are, “I was a Teenage Cheerleader Zombie” and “Asylum of the Frozen Dead”. Coming up with the bad b movie tiles has been a lot of fun.
                        Our shows tend to be a little more interactive than other haunts. Our size and location allows us that privilege. Last year groups got a key about a third of the way through and had to hang onto it until they reached the last scene. We haven’t finished fleshing out this year’s action, so I’m not sure if we will have that level of interaction or not. I’m not sure if our story this year will lend itself to something like that or not.
                        Lovecraftian or not, someone needs to write an article about us. At the risk of sounding immodest, we do a hell of a job on a low budget. I’m so proud of the people that work for me, and I’m so impressed how far we have come in the past 8 years.
                        sigpic
                        Louis Brown
                        Owner, operator, and dish washer
                        at
                        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Hi Larry--

There is a really great haunt in North Carolina called "The Hollywood Horror Show."

http://www.originalhollywoodhorrorshow.com/

I've been to it twice. The haunt has excellent detail and the make-up is fantastic. I think they are Hollywood make-up/FX artists in the off season.

Hope this helps,

James
                          Maniac Maze
                          Virginia Beach

Comment

Ya I forgot Ravens Grinn Jim is way overdue for a feature in Haunt World! I too would like to see the fruits of Jim Labor in an attractive centerfold. LOL! It would look great hanging on my bathroom wall! HA ha Ha!
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

EWWWWWWW!!!

Hahahaha... When good context goes bad! I could do without the centerfold of Jim's "fruits" please. For the love of god.
                              To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Working...
                              X