Haunted House Association Logos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Association Logos

For those who don't know we own the website www.hauntedhouseassociation.org. This site is indexed on top of all major search engines. Its used to promote going to haunted houses, its used to help the media get information and news about the industry. This site has helped the industry gain millions of dollars in positive PR. If for some reason the industry was to suffer a major accident, we will be there to help in whatever we possible. The site is sought out by the media for good stories and bad and we only have one objective and thats to PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE POSITIVE ASPECTS ONLY!

If you join its only $49.95 and it include a magazine subscription and a buyers guide which we are making for the industry. The buyers guide will not be completed until after Transworld but it will be done. We're not trying to be a REAL association, we're just trying to unite haunt owners so they can help promote the industry.

We all have one thing in common and that is we want to sell more tickets.

We will also try to do our best to present articles and safety information through the magazine and through the website.

Go to this link to join... http://hauntedhouseassociation.org/join.htm

There will be NO DRAMA, NO BOARDS, nothing... all haunts will be listed on the data base, all vendors listed on the site. All events will be promoted and or basically just keep it simple and to the point.

I think Leonard sells a buyers guide for 30 bucks or something, and a subscription to our magazine is 30 bucks so you'll get that subscription and a buyers guide for $10.00 cheaper and your haunt will be listed, and or your vendor company. You can list your haunts a proud member of a professional association that support the industry.

Tens of thousands of dollars will be spent in 2008 to promote the industry. Trust me!

Here are the images and banners.

Feel free to use them and display them on your sites.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I wanted to thank all the people who joined today so far alone about 12 people joined. I think in total we're up to about 105 members since we put the website online last September or something like that. We didn't even promote the thing and we've had a lot of people join. We're going to to start promoting it now, we need an association that supports this industry, without all the drama. I can promise you all the haunts who join will be part of a group that will someday grow into something bigger. We have to control of our industry. I will be promoting this from now on on Hauntworld, at tradeshows, the magazine and anywhere else we can find.

Thanks again for trusting this website!!!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Larry you are doing a Great thing here, Thank You for your leadership, hard work, and passion for this industry

Comment

Positive promotion of haunts helps everyone, even us home haunters. Keep it up!!!
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

A little update... I was talking to several vendors and they love the idea of what we're trying to do and will be offering some MAJOR vendor discounts. I will get everything finalized with the vendors at TW or right after. We will announce them all at the same time. The vendors who participate will gain a MAJOR benefit for doing so...more on that later.

We won't accept just any discount not for what we're going to offer the vendors as a benefit for their participation. So we will get this together for all members. We've had about 40 people sign up in the last 30 days... I think we're up to about 125 members already and we haven't really promoted it yet. The price will stay at $49.95 and you will get a free subscription to Hauntworld Magazine, and a really awesome buyers guide that hopefully will be mailed in the summer.

This again is more about supporting our effort of promoting this industry to the national media. Another awesome announcement is that we're producing a national television show to promote the industry. We will be at Transworld doing some filming! More on that later.

We're going to do EVERYTHING we can to help this industry! All we really care about is helping your business grow.

Lastly, Hauntworld will be hosting the FIRST EVER national call in seminar... we will give everyone in the industry a phone number, and you will call in and learn about: Internet Marketing.

We will explain to you the benefits of marketing your haunt on our system, but also explain how to market your website on the web. I have been able to drive nearly 300,000 visitors to my Scarefest.com website last season.

I will show you, I will help you, and more importantly I will HELP YOUR BUSINESS MAKE MONEY!!!! Who else in this industry can help you with this??? I can and I will! This seminar will be sponsored by Hauntworld.com, Hauntworld Magazine and the new Haunted House Association.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Wow, that looks great. It's very eye catching and professional. Using the flaming pumpkin guy over and over in Hauntworld images really helps people remember this site. Plus whenever they see a glowing pumpkin with a sinister face on Halloween night they will associate that with Hauntworld.
            Spooky Wishes
            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Hey Larry, Is there a list of the members. I would like to join but I would like
              to see the list and see who else has joined. Thanks.

Larry C.
              www.abracadaver.com
              abracadaverprops@mac.com

Comment

We're going to be doing a vendor discount program, so that will help you!

Something that is actually promoted to over 2,000 buyers! As for members, we're up to like 118 members right now and we haven't even promoted it. You will see ads in the magazine, flyers going in the mail to over 5000 people, plus another 8000 will be handed out at various other functions.

Its going trust me!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

So is there a list on the site? I just want to know who else is in.

Larry C.

Comment

There is no list on the site. I don't think any association lists all the members on the site itself. However we're going to create a buyers guilde in the summer and it will list everyone. Right now there is about 118 members or so. We're expecting to have 300 plus by Halloween and up to 500 by this time next year.

You will get a list of everyone eventually.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Go to this page to grab the HHA logos for your website. If you need them HIGH REZ for flyers or whatever I will get you a file.

http://hauntedhouseassociation.org/a...ssociation.htm
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Working...
                      X